Evening Part 1

"Where are we going mom"Vi asks. "We're off to the hospital"Christie says. "Are we seeing Uncle Matt and Auntie Gabby"Violet asks. "Yes we are Violet"Christie says. "i can't wait to give them both a massive cuddle"Vi said. "I'm not sure that you will be able to give them a cuddle"Nancy said. "Why can't we Grandma"Vi asks. "One word Vi Germs"Nancy said as Mr Rogers was driving away from the school as the twins started to cry. "Baby I think the girls want daddy to feed them this time"Gabby said. "I'll sit down ready babe on our sofa bed while you put the milk on to warm up can you pass me our girls"Matt asks. "Of course love"Gabby said. As Matt gets comfy on the sofa with the pregnancy pillow in the middle of the bed as Gabby goes over to the play mat and picks up Sofia and her head support and gives her to daddy then she goes back to the play mat and picks up Isabella and carries her over to daddy.

While daddy Matt as the twins mommy has warmed up the bottles of milk and Gabby carries them over to Matt. "Here you go girls"Matt said as he was feeding Isabella and Sofia. "Look at them Matt"Gabby said. "This moment has been in the making I'm soo happy that I can feed our girls together"Matt said. As Matt feeds his twin gigs while Gabby starts to write a letter for her dad about the update that happening with Sofia since the last time they spoke.

To Dad,
Hello dad hope you're doing good in there and rehab is going well and....

Thats all Gabby could write on the paper at the moment as she and Matt was waiting for some important visitors but before they was arriving nurses Fairway and Langhan arrived to check on their patent Sofia. "Hey guys hows Sofia been today"Fairway asks. "Sofia's been better"Matt says. "Especially as Sofia as not had any chemo today"Gabby said. "Thats good to hear"Langhan said. "We was wondering if Sofia can see her Auntie Cousin and Nanna"Matt asked. "Yes they can see Sofia and Isabella together"Fairway said. "As long as they don't touch her"Langhan said. "Thanks"Gabby said. "You're welcome"Langhan said. "We'll be back later before our shift ends"Fairway said.

As Fairway and Langhan leave the room Isabella and Sofia have finished their bottles of milk and its now time for them to be burped and as Matt picks up Sofia and Gabby picks up Isabella and as both parents rubs their backs both girls let out a massive burping noise. "Thats better girls"Matt and Gabby both say and 10 minutes later the girls are all clean and dressed smartly ready to see their Auntie Christie, Cousin Violet and Nanna Casey. "Why don't we get ourselves ready love"Matt said. "I agree love"Gabby said. As the girls are on the bed the parents are allowed to get themselves changed into something more suitable and comfy for their visitors. "What are you wearing love"Matt asked. "Only my joggers and a nice top"Gabby said.

As Matt picks up Sofia and Gabby picks up isabella off the bed and they walk out of the room and they go and wait in the waiting room at the front of the ward as Mr Rogers arrives at the main entrance of the hospital and Nancy Christie and Violet all get out of the car. "Thanks Mr Rogers"Christie said. "I'll be just getting some diesel before returning back"Mr Rogers said. "Thats okay"Christie said. As Mr Rogers drives away Nancy Violet and Christie walk into the hospital an walk through to the Cancer Ward and they prepare themselves...