Chapter 18: Outworld strikes back.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: In the Marvel omniverse, storm and psylcoke from the WATX, TAS, and Evolution universes stared blankly at their respective screens. The image of their alternate counterparts holding the child of theirs and Peter's and their the brief flashes of the marriage repeated through their minds. A question coming to the forefront.

Storm/psylocke (WATX, TAS, evolution) (in head): Could I have that one day?

Meanwhile, Spider UK and Spider Storm were nursing their headaches. When psylocke tried to fix spiderman, the British telepath unintentionally was connected to the Web of life through the reincarnation of anansi which led to her linking to Spider UK and seeing his world before it was destroyed and that soon followed with Spider Storm when her mother grabbed onto psylocke which also led her to connecting to the Web of life and seeing Aurora's World.

Spider UK: (groans) I really hope that doesn't happen again.

Spider Storm: agreed.

Madame web: That was unexpected, I'll make sure to create some kind of mental barrier. At least that way, we can stop something like that happening again.

Spider Storm: Yes, please do that.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Spiderman (in head): I take back everything I said about thanking whoever was causing this chaos.

Spiderman causally dodged a strike from a tarkatan before grabbing the arm, flipping him onto his back, and webbing him to the ground. The wallcrawler had split off from his little group and had gone to assist any monks that were being outnumbered or close to being killed.

Spidey then heard the roars of 3 more tarkatans charging towards him and sighed in minor annoyance before running towards them and jumping at the middle one and dropkicking him away before firing a Web at his foot and throwing him away. The other 2 tarkatans attempted to swipe at the wallcrawler, but he ducked low and uppercuted the one to his right and kicking the one to his left far away before firing 2 webs at the tarkatan and pulling him back with the wallcrawler taking him out with a powerful knee to the chin.

Spiderman: Does anyone else feel like getting their asses kicked?

The 2nd tarkatan that Spiderman uppercuted slowly stood up and was released a blade and prepared to stab Spiderman, whose spidey sense tingled at the danger.

Spiderman: (sighs) Of course.