Chapter 13: A calm before the Storm.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: After a few more minutes of walking, Spiderman and sonya managed to find their earthrealm allies who were also inside shang tsung's palace along with said sorcerer and his outworld warriors and were just in time to see Liu kang beat a man with glowing green eyes and wrapped in a lot of bandages.

Spiderman (in head): I do not like the feeling that guy gives off.

He decided to ignore it for now and bring his fellow heroes to raiden's attention.

Spiderman: Raiden! We could use your help here.

The god of thunder and the other earthrealmers turned after hearing the airachnids voice to see the downed x women being carried. They approach in concern.

Jax: What happened?

Sonya Blade: we got ambushed by sheeva, and the red dressed assasin, storm, and psylocke held them off whilst we went to find that foreign presence.

Kung Lao: Did you find out who or what it was?

Sony glances at Spiderman, who gently places Storm down with the S.F. doing the same with psylocke.

Spiderman: Yeah... we found out who it was?

Johny cage: Well, don't keep us in suspense, man! Who was it?

Before a word can be said, a door is opened, and chasm walks through it, stops, and makes eye contact with the wallcrawler. Peter stands ramrod straight, hands clenched, ready for a possible fight.

(Omniverses)

Aunt May (616) held Teresa's hand tightly closely to her, a sob almost escaping her. Watching her 2 boys, seeing the hate coming from one, and a sense of loss coming from the other made her feel useless. She wished that she could go over there and comfort the 2 of them. They were-ARE brothers, and whilst siblings fight, they shouldn't kill each other.

Aunt May (616) (in head): Please, Peter, help Ben.

Teresa was a different story. Finding out that she had another brother was a shock, finding out that he wanted to kill Peter even more so. She hated the fact that she didn't have all the context of what happened between the 2 and another thing that struck her was that her brother was gonna have 2 daughters but for reasons unknown to her, they were dead. She frowned. How much did she not know about her brother, about their family?

Meanwhile, in the ultimate Spiderman universe, both Peter and Ben remained quiet. They were like that when their 616 counterparts spoke to each other. They were surprised at the hostility that chasm showed and turned to glance at each other. Their initial relationship wasn't the best and they did have the occasional argument and fight but what siblings didn't, but the way chasm lashed out at spiderman 616 showed that whatever happened, it obviously caused a rift to form between them and they couldn't help but worry, would they eventually doing something similar to their 616 counterparts? The 2 ultimate spiders felt a hand on their shoulders and simultaneously turned to see Aunt May looking at both of them, seemingly knowing what they were thinking.

Aunt May (ultimate): (whispering) You 2 are not like that. You may drive each other crazy but you would never actively go out of your way to hurt the other.

Spiderman and scarlet spider stated at their aunt then at each other before they both nodded and turned back at the screen. Aunt May was right afterall, they may drive each other insane but would never intentionally hurt each other. They were brothers, after all.

(MK universe)

The 2 spiders continue their stare off before chasm breaks it and continues walking to the side of the outworld warriors. Spiderman exhaled, his fists unclenched.