Chapter 5.5: The Other Spider Worlds.

A/N: I figured I would use the whole spiderman, storm, and psylocke being sucked into the portal as a way to show what's happening with the other spidermen, hope you all enjoy this.

A/N: Also, I apologise for any spelling errors I may have made.

3rd POV: (spectacular spiderman's world)

Peter Parker had just watched his 616 counterpart, along with the 2 x women, get sucked into a portal before the screen shut off. He sighed and leaned back into the cushions of the couch. His aunt May does the same. He replayed the scene where aunt may was shot and how it drove his counterpart to go on a rampage. It made him wonder, could he possibly end up like that? He knew the answer. Yes, he would. But how far would he truly go? His thoughts were pushed to the side when his aunt squeezed his hand and saw the look she was giving him.

Aunt May: I know what you're thinking Peter, and I don't want you to be like that.

Peter: May that version of you was shot. How would you expect me to react if that happened to you? You're the only family I have left. I can't afford to lose you.

Aunt May pulled her nephew into a hug.

Aunt May: I'm old Peter, I will go eventually. Whether it be from old age or something else, I will eventually go. When that happens, I want you to promise me something. No matter what happens to me or to anyone. Don't fall into the dark. Please, always stay true to who you are. A kind, loving, strong-willed, heroic man who will never let anything keep him down and, most importantly, always be the proud nephew that Ben and I raised and loved. Promise me that, and I can rest a little easier.

Peter struggles to say the words, knowing that with everything that's happened recently during his heroic escapades, it will be hard to be just Peter Parker.

Peter: May i-

Aunt may: please Peter, for me. Promise me, at least try.

Peter: i...... (gives a firm nod) I promise May.

Aunt may: for as long as you can?

Peter: For as long as I can.

The 2 then stay in their embrace in silence, simply enjoying the comfort. They eventually break away from it, and Peter goes to the window to peak outside to see a massive crowd standing outside his house, news vans, reporters, and photographers are also outside. Someone spots him, and soon, everyone sees Peter peeking through the window, and camera flashes hit Peter's eyes, and he closes the curtain quickly and sighs.

Peter: So much for a secret identity.

Suddenly, there were gentle taps at another window, and Peter and aunt may turn to see 3 figures. Upon closer inspection, they turn out to be MJ, Gwen, and Liz.

Peter: What the?

Aunt may: (surprised) Oh! Well, they're a surpise to see. (Turns to Peter) we should let them in Peter.

Peter: I don't know. May.

Aunt May: Come now, Peter, they're your friends, I'm sure they just came all this way to check up on you.

Peter eventually sighed and relented. Aunt May opens the window, and Peter goes to help them enter one by one and then closes the window, then the curtains. He then turns to his 3 classmates, and before anything could be said, Liz engulfed Peter in a hug with Peter awkwardly returning it and patting her back. Liz then breaks away from the hug, puts a hand on her hip, and pokes Peter's chest.

Liz: YOU'RE SPIDERMAN!!!

Peter: y-yeah.

MJ: How did that even happen, tiger? Was it the same as-