Chapter 41: A new world, or is it?

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: In the omniverse (or rather universe) that Spiderman and Co was heading to, the screens shut off, much to the confusion of the viewers. Suddenly, a portal opened up and spat out one friendly neighbourhood spiderman who managed to land himself on his feet on top of a roof. Looking up, he saw that his spider brothers were the next to come out and both landed on their feet, followed soon by Storm, Psylocke, the earthrealm warriors, and then the outworld ladies.

"Great, now where the heck are we?" Kaine asked out loud for anyone to answer.

Spidey moved to the edge of the roof to get a better idea of where he possibly was only to pause once the wallcrawler saw a familiar building.

"I think i know where we are." Peter uttered out loud, catching everyone's attention.

Kaine, Ben, Betsy, and Ororo moved over to Spiderman to see where he was looking at and froze as well.

(Omniverse)

Chun Li smirked at seeing the familiar daily bugle building, remembering a time during the MVC convergence when she walked into the building to give JJJ a piece of her mind when she read a scathing news article that spoke about her team up with spidey, Captain America and Iron fist fighting against AIMBRELLA agents and how it slandered the wallcrawlers name and even accused him of possibly working for the organisation, it also didnt help that she was told by captain america that jamerson made a similar comment years back about the wallcrawler and paid a visit to the man. Luckily for Jamerson, he knew what was good for him unless he wanted a Kikoken to the face and retracted the statement. Satisfied, she left his office and secretly winked at Peter, who was outside his boss' office mouth agape at what she got JJJ to do.

Meanwhile, the supermen from the JLU, JLD, YJ, and Injustice Universes gained a nostalgic look at seeing what appeared to be a newspaper company, reminding them of their time as a reporter for the daily planet.

Superman (injustice) gained a wistful look as his trip down memory lane went further than he wanted to, and he was reminded of when he first met Lois Lane.

From there, the memories just kept on coming.

All the dates they had...

The smiles...

But most importantly...

The news that they were going to have a son.

How he wished that he could go back in time and save her and his son.

And then kill that dammed clo-

"How could you?" A voice seethingly said.

A voice that was very familiar to the leader of the regime who snapped his head to the voice.

"Lois?" Clark whispered, low enough for anyone around him to not hear the kryptonian, his eyes wide as he stared at his dead lover who looked the same as he last saw her.