Chapter 37: Aboard the Hellicarrier.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: The 3 spider brothers stood aboard the hellacarrier, the portal behind them to trask industries closing behind them.

"Well then...." Ben Reilly began. "Where do we start?" He asked.

"I guess we can start at the armoury. Sonya's probably getting a feel for the weaponry that S.H.I.E.L.D has to offer." Peter suggested.

"Which is practically nothing." Kaine deadpanned.

(Omniverses)

Maria Hill (616) glared at Scarlet Spider (kaine) for his comment on the weapons. What did he know? They had the latest quality of weapons and tech. Thank you very much.

Meanwhile, S.H.I.E.L.D organisations across the Marvel omniverse took a tiny bit of offence from kaine's comment, but they dropped it knowing that the second scarlet spider hasn't even been to their respective universe to see what kind of tech they had but it made many wonder, was the technology of S.H.I.E.L.D from earth 616 that bad?

(Template Earth)

"That's why Teresa doesn't use a lot of S.H.I.E.L.D tech and uses and makes her own, or I send her some that she needs." Spidey said as he began to walk to one of the sealed elevator doors that would take them to where they need to be, not noticing the questioning looks he was getting from his brothers.

"Teresa?" Ben Reilly asked.

"Who's Teresa?" Kaine followed up.

Peter turned to his brothers, head tilted as he stared back at his clones before the lenses on his mask widened as he came to a realisation.

"Oh yeah, you guys never met her, have you?" Peter asked aloud, getting a negative from both Ben and kaine. "Well, brace yourself." Spidey began before looking up to the sky. "And to every Peter Parker, aunt may, uncle Ben, and maybe mom and dad...." He listed before looking back at his siblings.

(Omniverses)

The mentioned people across most of the Marvel omniverse mentally braced themselves but also questioned why they needed to prepare. Who was Teresa? It was most likely a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, but what was her connection to Spiderman of Earth 616 and the Parker family?

Meanwhile, on Earth 616, Teresa also braced herself as she was a little nervous about how her new brothers would react about having another sibling.

(Template Earth)

"Teresa is a former CIA and current S.H.I.E.L.D agent that was personally recruited by Fury." Peter began to explain before pausing for dramatic effect, which lasted 5 seconds before he dropped the bombshell. "She is also our sister." He revealed, receiving duel wide eyes from his clones.

"WHAT?!" Both Ben and Kaine yelled out, stupefied.

A/N: Quick question. I know Ben hasn't met Teresa, but has kaine ever met her?

(Omniverses)

"WHAT?!" Those that didn't know of Teresa's origins and the Parker families across the Marvel omniverse yelled out.

Maria Hill (616) wasted no time and got to her communicator and attempted to contact Teresa to try and get her to use her sibling connection to Spiderman to arrest him when he returns. When she didn't pick up, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D growled and activated a tracking beacon and ordered her S.H.I.E.L.D agents to find the younger Parker.

Teresa, meanwhile, placed her S.H.I.E.L.D communicator on the floor and stepped on it, destroying the device before bringing out another communicator, personally built by Peter, and used her access codes to infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D's network and send agents on a wild goose chase by sending multiple tracking beacon pings across New York.