Chapter 25.5: Chain Reaction.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: The screens paused across the Marvel omniverse, more specifically the spectacular, ultimate, TAS, and EMH things were a tad awkward. When the screen showcased Spiderman kissing Storm and Psylocke, the spidermen of those respective universes could not look at anyone and stared at the screens.

For the spiderman of the spectacular universe, he was slightly grateful that Evan wasn't in the room as he would not know what to say and do to the nephew of Ororo Munroe. The downside was the following, Storm happened to be in the room when the scene was shown, and she suddenly found the wall rather interesting to look at. Another thing was liz Squeezing his arm when it happened, and surprisingly, gwen followed the action by grabbing his other arm. Peter gulped as he also felt the states of MJ and kitty, and at the corner of his eye, he spotted his aunt May staring at him, an eyebrow raised but a glint of teasing and amusement behind it. Pete groaned. Why him?

In the world of TAS, Peter said nothing elsewell. What was he supposed to say? The fact that he could feel psylocke's and Storm's gazes on his back made him keep quiet and don't get him started on the glare that black cat was giving the screen same thing with....rogue? What was up with her? The muffled snickering of Bobby was heard close by, and he shot his friend a glare who gave an innocent smile and did a zipping motion of his lips. Peter sighed and leaned back in his chair. Why did he get into odd situations?

For ultimate Spiderman, he was currently getting his hands crushed by white tiger and MJ due to their strong grips on them. The feeling of Storm and psylocke glancing at him made him sit up straight, making a point not to look at them. He could also hear the snickers and muffled chuckling coming from Iron Man, Nova, Power Man, Amadeus Cho, Agent Venom, Miles, and Ben. Pete silently questioned what the hell did he do to get into this situation. It wasn't even him!!

Lastly, in the EMH universe, he was perhaps the only one who didn't feel entirely awkward about it. Sure, he got teased about it by Stark, Janet, and his aunt, but one, he didn't have anyone romantically interested in him with him at the moment and 2, there was no Storm nor Psylocke in the avengers mansion to make things awkward, so he dealt with the teasing and just waited for the screen to continue, though he was oblivious to the slightly concentrated gaze of one ms marvel who stared at the screen of Peter sleeping with the 2 X women then glancing at the Spiderman she's sitting next to. The avenger let out a low hum and rested her back against the cushion behind her and continued to watch.

In the universe of 616, various reactions occurred at seeing the relationship between the trio.

With the Avengers, Iron Man and hawkeye scoffed at what they saw. What the hell did those 2 see in the bug? They could do better than him!

Thor raised a mug mead in the air, congratulating Spiderman for claiming the hearts of 2 maidens. Cap wasn't sure how to exactly feel about Spiderman dating 2 women, but he could at least be happy Spiderman found happiness.

With the xmen, cyclops and Rachel summers were internally cursing at the wallcrawler. What right did he have to date 2 homo superiors? He was a homo sapien, an insignificant speck compared to them. When Storm and psylocke return, they will force them to stop this foolishness and leave the wallcrawler immediately.

Within the baxter building, Susan Storm was smiling, but on the inside, she was angry and a little sad. She had been conflicted when it came to Peter Parker. She was thankful for him, for he had been her best friend, he listened to her problems, helped when she needed it and even when she didn't and to top it all off, when Reed focused on his inventions instead of their marriage and their children, Peter was there. She had confided in him, cried on his shoulder as he comforted her, watched over her children, taught them right from wrong, played with them, loved them, and practically became the father that they needed. It was because of these actions that she had begun to see the man in a different light, but she stopped herself, for she kept reminding herself that she was married and that she shouldn't feel this way but the feelings wouldn't go away.