Chapter 10: Information gathering.

A/N: Apologies for any mistakes I make.

A/N: Also, there's something i want to know. In the Spiderman Edge of Time game, is the black cat in it the actual black cat, or was it a clone of her? Please let me know.

3rd POV: After a trek through the forest, they eventually made it back to the tournament grounds where the other kontestant were waiting. Spiderman spotted shang tsung sitting in his chair, kitana Jade and baraka standing on hid left whilst a pale man covered in red tribal tatoos standing on his right.

Spiderman (in head): I don't know why, but he gives me mephisto vibes, and I don't like it.

(Omniverses)

Mephisto observed the pale sorcerer and scoffed, as if that fool could ever give the same kind of aura as him.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Spiderman then spotted sheeva standing opposite the earthrealm group. Her 4 arms crossed as she observed the kombatants. She then spotted the wallcrawler and gave a nod in slight acknowledgement, one that Spiderman returned. He then spotted a red-headed woman wearing a very similar attire to that of kitana and Jade walking towards sheeva and standing beside her.

Spiderman: {betsy, Ororo, do you 2 know who the red head is?}

Betsy and storm discreetly turn their heads and spot who Spiderman is referring to.

Storm: {from what we were able to gather, her name is Skarlet, an assasin from Outworld who's skilled in blood magic.}

Spiderman: {blood magic?}

Psylocke: {I'd imagine it's somewhat similar to namor could manipulate the water.}

Spiderman: {what about those ninjas to our right?}

Betsy briefly glances at the 2 and then speaks.

Psylocke: {the one in yellow is named cyrax, and the one in red is named sektor. They're assasins who are a part of a clan called the lin kuei. Which is led by the man you encountered in the dungeons, sub zero if i remember correctly.}

Spiderman: {ok, what about the guy standing on shang tsung's right?}

The 2 mutants look up at the pale figure, and a frown appears on their faces.

Psylocke: {we were only able to get his name, his abilities are unknown to us, unfortunately.}

Storm: {his name is Quan Chi, and it seems that shang tsung is not happy with his appearance.}

Spidey looked up and noticed the look of disdain on the sorcerers face when he glanced at Quan Chi.

Psylcoke: {heads up, we've got someone new joining, on our right.}

The Marvel trio turn their heads slightly and see what appears to be a guard enter the tournament grounds. Raiden suddenly grunts as more visions appear. Spiderman goes towards raiden and whispers.

Spiderman: (whispers) What did you see?

Raiden: (whispers) a troublesome student.

Shang tsung: Kombatants! The next match will now begin!

A circle of flames erupts in the middle of the arena, and a figure shoots up from it, and the spectators give a round of applause.

Liu kang crosses his arms whilst johny cage looks shocked.

(Omniverses)

Batman (injustice) narrows his eyes at scorpion, remembering his battle with the netherealm warrior during the convergence and how dangerous he was.