Chapter 20: A heart to heart.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Spidey spent several minutes running and swinging out of the flesh pits, avoiding guards, and sometimes getting into scuffles with guards. Whilst running away, he didn't exactly think about mileena waking up right after he ran, nor the magic sensors set up by either shang tsung or quan chi to alert anyone if there was an unauthorised access to the flesh pits or if someone was trying to escape it.

The wallcrawler sighed in relief as more guards passed by him whilst he hid in a dark corner of the room with the stealth mode of his suit active. Once the guards were far enough, he dropped down and tapped his spider symbol, the suit returning to its white and black look. He then swung away and began to look for another way out, only to continuously end up going through more hallways, with guards patrolling them.

Spiderman (in head): Oh, come on. Why is it so difficult to find a way out?

Spidey suddenly felt a familiar feeling in his head and relaxed slightly, knowing what it was and sending a telepathic call.

Spiderman: {Betsy, Ororo, Sonya? Can you hear me?}

Psylocke: {Peter?!}

Storm: Oh, thank goodness you're ok!}

Sonya: {where are you?}

Spiderman: {no clue (looks around) I'm in some kind of hallway, I've been running around trying to find a way out and have had no luck yet. Where are you?}

Spidey's spider sense went off, and he ducked as a tarkatan jumped from the shadows, trying to impale him with his blades. Pete smacked both his hands on the tarkatan's ears, leaving him discombobulated before he uppercutted the outworlder minion into the ceiling and firing a batch of webs at his opponent, leaving him stuck there and immobilised Spiderman looked around his surrounding area and saw no one else and paid attention to what his allies were saying to him whilst he keeps moving.

Psylocke: {currently looking for you.}

Storm: {We have a situation, Peter. The attack on the academy was a way to capture you, sonya, and a few students from the academy as a way to force us into a new tournament that is held now held in Outworld.}

Spiderman: {(surprised) I'm in Outworld?!}

(Omniverses)

Wonder Woman (JLU): I wonder what it looks like?

Flash (JLU): I bet it's some kind of desert, with a name like outworld, it's gotta be some kind wasteland.

Martian manhunter (JLU): names can be deceiving flash.

Batman (JLU): I doubt this one is, though.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Psylocke: {yep.}

Spiderman: {are you ok sonya?}

Sonya: Yeah, I'm fine, I got set free, but we've got a bit of a problem.}

Psylocke: {what?}

Sonya: {we ran into ermac, jax tried to fight him, but.....}

Spiderman: {but what?}

Sonya: {.....the damn bastard ripped off Jax's arms}

Spidey gasped.

(Omniverse)

As did everyone else. Those with missing limbs winced in sympathy. Losing a part of yourself was never something they got over easily, and yet some people still haven't. They could only offer their prayers to the sergeant of special forces and hope he isn't dead.