Chapter 14: Spiderman vs Chasm

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Spiderman and chasm maintained eye contact, neither budging from their stances, both ignoring the whispers and of other kombatants, the rain smacking against the windows as well as the thunder and lightning in the background.

(Omniverses)

Everyone remained silent, their eyes fixed on their respective screens, not a sound made as they waited to see how this fight would go.

Aunt May (616) and Teresa Parker held each other close, their stares unwavering both hoping for one thing, for the fight to hopefully end peacefully but they had a feeling that such a thing would not happen anytime soon.

Aunt May (616) (in head): Peter, please, for the love of god, please bring Ben back.

(MK universe)

After a very tense silence, a flash of lightning struck, followed by thunder, and it was then that the 2 totems rushed each other. It started with a jog, then a leap, which was soon followed by both rearing their right fists and with a roar. They both thrust their fists out towards each other, their fists connecting.

A shockwave erupts from the impact, causing a few spectators to cover their faces and others to slightly get blown away

Chasm: (smiles gleefully behind the mask) Let's party.

They break away from the clash, and chasm throws a right hook that Spiderman slaps away and ducks under a left high kick. The webslinger throws a right uppercut, but chasm quickly grabs the offending fist and pulls Spiderman towards him and knees the hero from queen's in the stomach, knocking the air out of spiderman with chasm following up by raising both his hands up and doing a sledgehammer on his template's head, knocking him on the floor. Chasm goes to raise his foot and stomp on Spiderman's head, but Peter growled and quickly got up and charged into his clone, wrapping his arms around his waist and pushing chasm with all his strength and pushing him onto the floor.

Spidey wasted no time and got above his brother, with Ben putting a hand onto peter's face, planning to use the mark of kaine on him, but Peter punches the hand out of the way and proceeds to throw multiple punches of his own at chasm who blocks the punches. The clone had enough of being on the ground and managed to get a leg free and kick his brother off of him. The evil totem then kicked himself off of the ground but was not prepared for a roundhouse kick from Spiderman, who then fired a Web at Chasm's chest and pulled him towards himself and closelined Ben.

The clone of peter quickly got up, and the 2 exchanged more punches between each other, some made contact, whilst others were blocked or deflected. Spiderman received an uppercut from his clone, but he forced himself to fight through the pain and push against the uppercut by moving his head all the way down to glare at his brother and punched him straight in the face, staggering chasm. The 2 then interlocked their hands, attempting to overpower the other, unknown to them, a gold aura enveloped both of them slightly, the power denting the floor and creating another shockwave.