Chapter 21: Attack of the Clone.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

A/N: Also, I'm gonna try writing this chapter, and perhaps the rest a different way. Just to see if it can make explanations and describe the scene easier instead of constantly using brackets. So we'll see how this goes.

3rd POV: Spiderman dodged multiple swipes from Mileena, being weary of her teleporting ability. Every few moments, when he managed to get some space between the 2, the clone of kitana would constantly move from side to side, swaying her hips, feeling herself up. It was obvious that she was using her sex appeal to distract , or perhaps seduce, the hero from Queens and Parker would be lying if he said that it didn't have a certain effect on him but he kept his head in the game. The goal was to defeat Mileena and Tanya and regroup with his friends and allies, and he did not plan to lose and return to the flesh pits.

Spidey sidestepped, watching as mileena's strike sailed past him. Seeing the opportunity, he siezed her attacking arm and used her momentum to judo flip her onto her back. He raised both of his arms and fired multiple webs, planning to trap her, but mileena teleports out of the way and reappeared on Spiderman's back, quickly removing her mask and opening her jaws to chomp on his shoulder, causing spiderman to feel searing pain shoot across him.

"Goddammit woman!!! Not even venom bites that hard when we were at eachothers throats!!!" Spiderman yelled before forcefully grabbing the outworlder by her head, forcing her off of his shoulder, and throwing her as far from him as possible. Spidey quickly took a glance at his wound, noticing his suit slowly reforming around his injured shoulder, so he quickly webbed it right as his suit fully reformed. 'That'll have to hold the bleeding until for now." He thinks, his attention now going back to his opponent.

(Omniverses)

'We can bite twice as hard as that clone, Parker.' The venom symbiote from Earth 616 thought. It can remember the many hickies it gave his first host.'........hold up, did we just think of them as hickies?' Why did it think of those bites it gave as hickies? It mentally shook its head. It was probably just a stray thought, a very odd one, but a stray thought regardless.

Meanwhile, the venom symbiotes from the ultimate and spectacular universes had different reactions. Ultimate venom growled because whilst they didn't have a good start with the wall crawler, they had moved past their differences and have worked together, albeit he is helping flash Thompson to be agent venom but it still counted whereas spectacular venom chuckled because, despite it being another version of his host, he was glad that the spider was getting hurt in this fight and the ones before it. It goes to show that Spiderman is useless without it. It was because of it that it was able to cover his back and protect its former host from threats that would prove to he dangerous.

Meanwhile, in the world of PS5, a symbiote that's attached to its current host in a container and keeping them alive is viewing this whole thing in silence. It's focused completely on Spiderman. In another part of New York, Spiderman (PS5) felt a shiver go up his spine, having a bad feeling all of a sudden.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Mileena sat up, her mouth covered in the totem's blood. She licked her lips, savouring the taste of it and letting out a content sigh before standing up and putting her mask back on.

"Your blood is soooo exquisite, Spiderman, I can't wait to have more~~" Mileena purred, lazily spinning her sais before lunging towards the wallcrawler.

"So I've been told." Peter replied, leaning back as one of the sais swung past him. He moved back, slapping her leg away as she went for a high kick. "From you -" He ducked another kick and hit her stomach with a palm strike. "From Skarlet -" He uppercuts her into the air. "From morlun -" He jumps into the air, throwing a right hook, then a left hook before shooting 2 webs to the ground and pulling them as he kicks mileena in the stomach, using her body to cushion the landing and a strangled sound escapes the outworlder. "And from his family of interdimensional vampires." He finishes before rolling off the woman who recovered quickly and tried to claw at him with her nails.