Chapter 30: The Totem vs the Empress.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Spidey stared at the fallen bodies of his allies, silent horror coming across him. A blue cyber ninja (he would later find out it was a cyberized sub zero by raiden) was spasming on the ground every few seconds, static electricity sparking out of him, Smoke was next to the cyber ninja, his neck snapped and the head facing the opposite direction, Jax, the member of special forces, was also dead and from what Spiderman could see, it looked like something sharp had peirced his throat and the soldier was left to choke on his own blood, a police officer (Pete would find out that his name was striker) had his face caved in and the spider mentally offered a prayer to the officer for fighting and falling in the line of duty, the next person he saw was a burnt man up man wearing a rebreather that covered his entire face, his chest was also caved in, you could practically see a crushed ribcage and heart.

(Omniverses)

Everyone viewing let out gasps of horror, held a hand to their mouths to muffle a scream or bow their heads, giving silent prayers to the fallen kombatants.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Spiderman soon spotted the other downed forms of johny Cage, sonya Blade, kung Lao, nightwolf, skarlet, Jade, kitana, Storm, and psylocke.

As well as, much to his surpise, the unconscious forms of mileena and Tanya.

'What the heck are they doing here? We're they with or against?' Spiderman mentally wondered.

(Omniverses)

Many wondered the same thing, but they also remembered what Spiderman mentioned to mileena when they fought in Outworld. More specifically, the possibility that mileena might not be the only clone that was created and they soon began to speculate that if mileena and tanya have joined the others in defending earthrealm, then it's most likely that the 2 edenians had found out about that particular subject.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Spiderman couldn't tell from afar if they were dead or alive, and he silently begged that his allies were the latter rather than the former.

"Damn." Kaine quietly said from Spiderman's left, taking in the same sight that his template was seeing.

"What could have done this?" Ben questioned. "No way the cyber ninjas could have taken them out." The first scarlet spider added, noticing the downed bodies of the many silver cyber ninjas.

Suddenly, the 3 spider totems tensed as their spider senses went off loudly in their heads.

"I think we're about to find out." Spiderman said. "Move!" He yelled out, and they all simultaneously jumped and avoided a purple blast that impacted where they originally stood. Ben and kaine landed on the side of a wall whilst Spiderman rolled along the ground before standing on the ground.

The next thing the spider trio saw was what appeared to be hair extending from the shadows and wrapping around the unconscious clone of kitana's throat, lift her up, and drag her to the person who owned said hair, a woman wearing a somewhat similar outfit to the other edenians minus the mask and coloured in purple, an evil smirk was plastered on the woman's face as she casually strode towards Spiderman, holding mileena in the air with her hair as if she weighed nothing.

"So, you are the one that has caught my daughters eyes." The woman said, eyeing Spiderman like a piece of meat, making the wallcrawler internally shiver at the way her eyes lit up. "A fine specimen indeed~~" she added.

"Thank you.....I think." Spiderman uneasily said. "Who are you exactly?" He questioned.

"I am Sindel, the empress of Outworld, the wife of the almighty shao Khan and the mother of kitana and mileena." The now named sindel said. "Well..." She added, shaking the body of mileena and looking at the downed kitana. "Soon I won't be. I plan to.....give them away and get some new ones, I'm sure my dear emperor can oblige." The empress of outoworld said.