Chapter 55: The Symkarian Embassy.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

A/N: By the way, in the middle of my 2 week break, I couldn't help myself and ended up writing a sort of one-shot in the spectacular Spiderman TV show.

Do you guys want to check it out?

Yes....

Or

No....

Let me know.

3rd POV:

"Swing along spidey~~pass the rooftops~~no one in trouble, no crime to stop~~" Peter quietly sang to himself as he web swung across the city that he defends, performing tricks and getting low to the ground before swinging back up into the air. "I really hope nothing crazy happens at the embassy. The skrull situation was one thing, and I'd really like nothing crazier to happen whilst I'm still in my world." The wallcrawler uttered before he landed on the side of a building, realising what he just said. "I've just jinxed myself, didn't I?" Peter asked aloud.

(Omniverses)

"Yes." Chris redfield answered.

"Yup." Chun Li responded.

"Shouldn't tempt fate pal." Dante said.

"Sorry, Parker." Superman (JLU) answered as he scratched the back of his head.

"Anyone want to place a bet on how crazy this whole embassy thing could go on a scale of 1 to 10?" Kid flash (YJ) asked his fellow team members, either most of the group putting down money and giving their predictions.

(Earth 616)

"Parker luck is gonna hit me hard, I can feel it." Peter said to himself, already dreading what could possibly happen at the meeting at the embassy before he web swung to his destination.

(Mini timeskip)

After a few more minutes of web swinging, stopping a few muggings, and attempted car thefts along the way, Peter had reached the symkarian embassy.

Spiderman was standing on a nearby building, perched on the edge as he gazed down at the front entrance of the embassy, and then the nearby buildings.

The webhead spotted various S.H.I.E.L.D and S.W.O.R.D teams perched on the roofs, snipers, and binoculars in hand as they kept eyes in the sky and on the ground. Spidey then looked back down to the ground and saw cops in front of the Barricades they had created, holding back reporters. More S.H.I.E.L.D and S.W.O.R.D personnel were standing just outside the entrance of the embassy, weapons held tightly as they surveyed the small crowd. Lastly, Peter spotted both Teresa and Abigail walking out of the embassy, having their own conversation on their respective earpieces, most likely communicating and checking in with the various teams around the area. The new director of S.H.I.E.L.D then looked up and spotted the centre of the web. Peter offered a little wave, and Teresa gave a small nod of her own.

'Ok, Teresa and abigail are here. The question is, are the 2 ladies of the hour already here or on their way?' Peter mentally asked, standing from his perched position and about to head down before he passed as he heard multiple footsteps approaching from behind him.

Peter turned around and was greeted to the sight of jessica Drew, miles Morales, anya corazon, gwen Stacy, Mattie Franklin, Cindy moon, Ben Reilly, Kaine Parker and Julia Carpenter, all in their hero attire minus Julia who was in her signature trench coat.

(Omniverses)

The batmen across the DC omniverse looked at the various spider themed heroes that stood before Peter Parker. The various heroes reminded them of their own proteges and counterparts that were dubbed by many as the "bat family." It seemed that peter had his own little band of misfits or a spider family to be more specific.