Chapter 35: Mansion exploring.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Peter, kaine, and Ben stepped out of the portal and were greeted with the sight of the gates of the xavier school and the sign on the side reading "Xavier's school for gifted youngsters."

(Omniverses)

Many Charles xaviers across the Marvel omniverse smiled at the sight of their school. It was their pride and joy, and they had worked had to make it a place where mutants could feel welcomed and train their powers.

Meanwhile, many outside of the Marvel omniverse were wondering why Spiderman came to this school, what was the significance of it.

Those of the capcom universe that were a part of the convergence with Earth 616 the school with grim looks. During the convergence, before galactus showed up, wesker and MODOK had created a virus by using some of the effects of the T serum, which allowed the dubbed M virus to infect any mutant that came in contact in it and would disable most of their key brain functions with the exception of making sure they kept the memory to use their powers and spread the infection through biting. The infection spread throughout the entire X mansion and was threatening to escape the mansion and head out into the world.

Spiderman, Captain America, Chris redfield, strider hyryu, Dante, Trish, Chun Li, and Morrigan were sent to investigate, contain, and extract any survivors.

They returned, covered in blood, heavy hearted, exhausted, tear stricken (for some), and furious after the situation was handled.

How was it handled? They rigged the mansion with heavy explosives and blew it sky high before having to deal with an Umbrella tyrant that was mixed in with Sentinel tech and had a strand of the M virus in it's blood that caused it to mutate into a giant bio sentinel tyrant hybrid. The group destroyed it by Dante going devil trigger and using a mystical dagger gifted by doctor strange that he used to plunge it into the hybrid's head, causing it to incinerate and leave nothing of it's corpse behind. After that, they made sure there were remnants of M virus infected bodies and burned whatever bodies that were still there and returned to the tower in silence.

Whenever someone asked about it or tried to get them to open up, the group would rebuff them or simply walk away. The group decided that they would never speak to anyone outside of the group of what happened that day and would take what they witnessed to their very graves. The only thing that they did say to anyone was this.....

It was a field test.....

And the virus was to be used at a different location....

It was a dark time for the group that day.

(Template Earth)

"So.....why are we here?" Kaine asked his template.

"I just wanted to confirm something here." Peter began. "And if I'm right about it...." The spider drifted off, anger bubbling below the surface before he took a deep breath.

"You good?" Ben asked his brother.

"For now, yeah." Spiderman replied to his brother. "Let's go." He said.

The spider trio walked towards the gate with Spiderman casting a simple spell to unlock the gates and allow them entrance. Kaine and Ben walked a little bit ahead of their template as they approached the mansion. Peter passed and turned back to the sign. Narrowing his eyes at it, he decided to make a small change to the sign.

If kang was gonna keep bringing them back to the template earth, then he can at least make it bearable and not have it be an eyesore.

Using a spell, he wiped off the words on the sign before holding an imaginary pen in his right hand and began writing on the blank sign. After 3 seconds, he released the spell and smiled at his handiwork.