Chapter 28: Spiderman vs Chasm, the rematch.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Chasm and Spiderman maintained eye contact, their fists clenched, both wanting to win this fight for one reason or another and waiting for the other to make a move.

Chasm was the one to make that first move, running towards his template with Spiderman following one second sooner. The 2 jumped into the air, and their fists pulled back before throwing a punch at each other. The 2 dodged their punches and simultaneously landed in a roll. Spiderman's spidey sense tingled, and he quickly turned around to see chasm throw a kick at his head, but spidey narrowly moved out of the way and then ducked another overhead swing from his clone. Spiderman fired 2 webs past chasm, attaching to poles and pulling back on them before catapulting himself into chasm and tackling him off of the roof and through the window of another office building.

The 2 rolled over each other before Chasm grabbed Spiderman and threw him off with said spider, righting himself midair and sticking to the wall he would've smacked against. Chasm grabbed a nearby table and tossed it spidey who dropped to the ground and slid under it before throwing a punch into chasm's stomach, the impact taking the former scarlet spider off his feet which was then followed by a round house kick.

 Chasm grabbed a nearby table and tossed it spidey who dropped to the ground and slid under it before throwing a punch into chasm's stomach, the impact taking the former scarlet spider off his feet which was then followed by a round house kick

Chasm crashed through multiple desks before eventually stopping

Chasm crashed through multiple desks before eventually stopping. A grunt escapes his lips before blocking a punch from his template, grabbing the offending arm and pulling him in for a headbutt. Spiderman is momentarily stunned, but it gives chasm enough time to stand and send a flying knee into Peter's masked face. The clone followed up by throwing 2 punches with his right fist before hitting his template in the stomach with his left, followed by a sparta kick, knocking Spiderman into a window, slightly cracking it. Before the fight could escalate, both of their spidey senses tingled, and they both looked out the window to see a giant dragon firing a massive fireball at the building they were in.

'Oh crap/shit.' Both Spiderman and chasm thought before the 2 of them broke through different windows and swung away just as the fireball impacted the building, destroying half of it.

As spidey was swinging away, he glanced behind him and spotted chasm hot on his tail. Landing on the roof of another building, the hero from Queens looked up just in time to see his brother land opposite of him. The 2 rushed each other in another clash of rapid attacks.