Chapter 50: Getting even.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

A/N: I also saw the poll for the last chapter, and from the looks of it, most have chosen the Marvel rivals suit. Thank you, guys, for voting. Peter will still be wearing the classic red and blue suit for the moment, but that will change soon, but other than that, enjoy the chapter.

3rd POV: Super skrull tossed multiple fireballs at Captain Marvel, who dodged them effortlessly before tanking the last one, enveloping her in scorching heat but she did not care for the flames, she only focused on her target. The kree hybrid fired her own energy blast at the skrull with the powers of fantastic four who used his elasticity to maneuver the top half of his body out of the way but he couldn't react fast enough to Danvers rocketing to him and headbutting him full force, knocking him off of his feet and go flying into the wall. The female Avenger wasted no time and gave chase, and ducked under under a stretched molten rock fist that came at her and drove her eblow into super skrull's stomach, further denting him into the wall.

(Omniverses)

Whilst the fight had only just started, many could see that Carol would win it thanks to whatever Peter did to her before the battle.

"Do you guys think she meant it?" Flash (JLU) asked his fellow league members.

"Meant what?" Superman (JLU) asked the speedster.

"You know..." The speedster then shoved his fist forward, clenched it, and then pulled his arm back as if ripping something out and then shoving his fist forwards again but a little higher. "That." He answered.

"Probably/possibly." The amazon and thanagarian answered, giving their own opinions.

"Captain Marvel should hand super skrull over to the queen and let her decide his fate once she defeats him." Batman (JLU) said.

"The skrull took a shot at the queen and failed, not to mention admitting that he planned to start a revolution that would've most likely led to the deaths of thousands of skrulls." John Stewart spoke up, knowing from experience that many civilisations across the galaxy would not let a usurper stay alive. "I don't think she's going to let him live after this. Heck, she'll probably let Danvers put him down." He added.

"Much like how aquaman personally took care of his brother." Martian manhunter (JLU) brought up.

"Or the justice Lords who murdered president luthor." Diana prince (JLU) further added.

That brought everyone to silence as they remembered those 2 occasions.

"We never know what we're truly capable of." The daily planet reporter said after a moment of silence, getting everyone's attention.

"Let's hope that we are never pushed to the point of ever finding that out." The Gotham billionaire said, getting a general agreement from everyone.

'If I ever ripped someone's heart or plunged my fist through someone's chest, then I would have truly lost my way. The temptation to kill luthor after flash disappeared momentarily was very tempting.' The kryptonian thought as his hands interlocked. 'But like I told Lex, I'm not that man, no matter how much I wished to heaven that I was, but I'm not.' His lips then quirked up a little. 'And if I ever did lose my way, I'd trust my friends to stop me, or at least help be bring me back onto the right path.' He thought, feeling confident that his friends would help him.

Meanwhile, in the injustice universe, certain members of the regime who were once a part of the justice league suddenly sneezed.

Superman (injustice) approved of Carol planning to kill super skrull. He knew what it felt like to feel as if you're very world has been taken away due to the actions of one man. For him, it was the loss of Lois, his son, and metropolis at the hands of the joker. For Carol, it was the loss of time and never getting to marry the love of her life, he had no doubt that if captain Marvel knew of the terrible things that Spiderman suffered in her abscence, heads will roll and people will be atomised and he was all for it for her to take matters into her own hands, just he like he di-