Chapter 47: Planning.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: "So these Skrulls are green shape shifting aliens that came to earth years ago and infiltrated various high ranking positions around the globe and caused disorder just so they could secretly invade the earth and neutralise key threats and claim the earth as their new home?" The member of Special Forces asked those that had encountered the race from outer space.

"Yeah/pretty much/yup/correct." We're the responses that were given to Sonya Blade.

(Omniverses)

In the DC omniverse, more specifically, the JLU universe, the first members of the justice league, glanced at their resident alien shape shifter from Mars before their thoughts drifted to when they first fought encountered the white Martians who had infiltrated high ranking positions so they could weaken earth and conquer it easily. Superman (JLU) hated himself for being fooled so easily into thinking that he was making the world safer by removing many nuclear arsenals when, in reality, he made it easier for races from other planets to take control of the planet. Had it not been for the other members of the JL fighting back against the white Martians with him, then the earth would've been doomed. The man of steel shook his head of the past memories. That was then, in the now, the world had more people and heroes to defend it and they would give it their all to ensure that the planet and it's people would be safe.

Those who were a part of the MVC convergence remembered having brief encounters with the skrulls with one skrull, in particular being Super Skrull.

Chris redfield narrowed his eyes when he remembered the skrull with the powers of the fantastic four. He encountered the villain on numerous occasions, but one that came to the forefront of his mind was when the skrull temporarily shape-shifted into Jill which, much to his internal dismay, caught him off guard to which the skrull used that opportunity to defeat and almost kill him had Hulk not suddenly showed up and stepped in to save his ass.

He made sure the next time he ran into the skrull, he was prepared and would pay the bastard back for the beat down he received in full.

Meanwhile, in the Marvel omniverse, more specifically, the EMH universe, the Avengers frowned at the mention of the skrulls. Iron man looked to the side, remembering when fury came to him about the skrulls and how he confronted his team about one of them being a skrull...

"The Avengers are through as far as I'm concerned."

And the break up of the team soon after.

Captain America momentarily frowned, remembering when he was captured and interrogated by the skrulls as they tried to find a way to make humanity surrender, and he unintentionally helped them when he convinced his fellow prisoners to escape. Not to mention how the skrull impersonating him was slowly breaking the team apart with one instance being when he convinced the hulk to return back go Bruce banner and later get captured and taken away by General Ross and the military.

Captain Marvel remembered when the skrulls came down on a ship on the outskirts of wakanda and fed her the fake story of how they escaped captivity thanks to the hulk and told her that black panther was the a skrull in disguise and how she almost beat him into unconsciousness. She hated how she was so easily tricked.

All in all, the Avengers weren't big fans of the skrulls.

The skrulls in the EMH universe and many others across the Marvel omniverse, however, were very curious and intrigued about what their 616 counterparts were planning.

(Earth 616)

"Just when we think we survive one invasion, we get another happening not long after." Kung Lao couldn't help but mutter, getting a general agreement from those from the mortal kombat omniverse.