Chapter 32: Finish Him!

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: shao Khan slams his hammer on the ground, creating green shockwaves of energy. Raiden jumps into the air, and Spiderman uses the cloak of levitation to get him off of the ground whilst his brothers and liu kang either dodged or rolled out of the way. Kaine and Ben web zipped towards shao Khan with the first clone throwing a right punch that Shap Khan caught and pushed the attacker away and then tanked a kick to his chest from the second scarlet spider and backhanding him away but kaine used the momentum to jump and perform a roundhouse kick that only caused the Khan to turn his head.

Shao Khan snapped his head back and was given webbing to the face, temporarily blinding the emperor and kneeing him in the chin, making shao Khan take a step back from the hit. Liu kang jumped over the 2 spider totems and did a bicycle kick to the Khan, shao Khan held hid ground as he was kicked repeatedly before having enough and a green pulse exploded from him, knocking the 3 warriors back. Raiden covers himself in electricity and flies to the emperor, shooting lightning from his hands that shao Khan also tanked as he walked towards the thunder god. Right when raiden was inches from Outworld's emperor, shao Khan swung his hammer, causing raiden to halt his approach by flight and instead flew close to the ground and slid under the swing.

Quickly standing up, raiden summoned his bo staff and held it over his head to halt shao khan's next strike with his hammer.

"The elder gods may have intervened, raiden..." shao khan growled out before the 2 broke away from their clash and exchanged blows, neither getting a hit on the other for the moment. "But you -" the emperor he swings the hammer to raiden's face, who tried to block it with his staff, but it broke and splintered, and the strike landed. "Will not -" He then grabs him by the throat and headbutted him before his hammer turns into a spear and stabs him in the chest. "Win this fight!!!" He then kicked him off of his spear before grabbing the thunder god by his leg and spun him before throwing him far.

Raiden flew helplessly before a portal opened up behind him, and he went through with the portal closing. Another portal opened up behind him, and shao Khan was only able to turn around to see it before he got a lightning coated fist across his jaw, courtesy of raiden. The emperor actually stumbled back from the hit before stopping himself and glaring at the calm thunder god.

"You are wrong, Shao Khan." Raiden retorted. "For it is you that will not win this fight." He declared.

Suddenly, multiple portals opened up, and a barrage of fireballs came out, impacting against the emperor's skin, not gravely injuring him but only making his skin look like it gave him a sunburn.

Shao kahn looked up at the floating Spiderman, who was waving his hands, weaving silent incantations. Before anything could happen, more portals opened up around him.

"Magic!" Kaine quickly said before punching shao Khan across the face and jumping into another portal.

"More magic!" Ben yelled, uppercutting shao Khan and avoiding being grabbed by the emperor and jumping into another portal.

"Magic with a kick!!" Kaine cried out as he appeared from another portal and kicked the back of the emperor's head, and used it as a stepping stone to get into another portal.

(Omniverses)

Doctor Strange (MCU) was suddenly reminded of how this exact scenario happened with his world's spiderman when he did the same trick with thanos on Titan.