Chapter 46: Decisions.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: sitting around the dinner table, the Storm and Parker family were making idle conversations and laughing at funny experiences each person had. Peter was sitting in between leah and Valeria as they ate, occasionally chuckling along with everyone else before his enhanced hearing picked up a knock at a door.

"I'll get it." Peter answered as he got up from his seat and headed to the door whilst also ruffling Leah's hair.

(Omniverses)

Many people, especially the Peter parkers and other spider totems, made sure to remember Leah's face, planning to search for her when they get the chance.

They were gonna find her and make sure that girl was cared for.

Meanwhile, in the DC omniverse, Static smiled at seeing the girl being taken care of by Spiderman before it dimmed as a memory came to the forefront of his mind, of a little homeless girl that was scared and freezing with the adults ignoring her pleas for help which broke her spirit. Static remembered how he admitted that he did the same as the adults and ignored those who severely needed help or someone to help pick them up and never got it.

It was from that day that he swore to never ignore someone who was at their lowest point in life and do all he could in his power to help them.

Like Ben Parker said, with great power comes great responsibility.

(Earth 616)

Once reaching the door, the wallcrawler opened it and was greeted to the sight of psylocke, Storm and the kombatants of the mortal kombat omniverse minus Raiden and Fujin, but what caught his attention were the faces of 2 familiar women.

"Echo? Belova?" Spidey queried in shock.

(Omniverses)

In the Marvel omniverse, different variants of Echo and Yelena inspected their 616 counterparts, curious about what the story of their variants are and how similar/different they could be.

(Earth 616)

Echo gave a little wave towards the wallcrawler whilst Yelena smirked at the totem.

"What are -" Peter was about to ask before Liu Kang spoke up, having a feeling he knew what Spiderman was going to ask.

"We ran into them, Peter, or more specifically, i ran into echo, and Johny cage encountered Ms Belova." the Shaolin began, catching Spidey's attention. "I met Echo when she was engaging in combat against a group of red ninjas who seemed rather keen in eliminating her, and I decided to step in and provide my assistance to her. She figured out who I was when she saw me conjuring my fire techniques and my fighting style." The monk explained, getting a nod from Peter, who then turned his attention to the actor of earthrealm.

"And how did you run into her?" Peter asked johny as he motioned to Yelena Belova, whose smile seemed to widen slightly when the question was asked.

"Oh, you know..." johny cage began as he smirked. "This lovely lady was being harassed by these guys, and I decided to step in and be my awesome self and taught them that when a lady says 'no', it means no." He said confidently.