Chapter 3: 2 new additions to the adventure.

3rd POV: Spiderman was swinging across the very quiet streets of New york before landing on the side of the building.

Spiderman: There really is no one here. (Sighs and rubs his head) this fucking sucks. (Starts swinging again and then lands on the side of the oscorp building and begins to scale it) I just can't catch a break at all, can I? I travel to another universe to save the woman I love only to find her married to another man and has a family with him and then says that I was gone so long and was like "oh well, since you were gone for so long I decided to not believe you'd come back for me and fucked another man, knowing that I'm baisicly cheating on you". (Stops scaling and slams head into the building and let's out a long suffering sigh) I wish Sue was here.

(Marvel omniverse)

Susan storm (616) smiled sadly and felt her kids hold her tightly. She looked down at valeria, seeing the sadness and concern across her face. She could imagine what was going through her head and pecked her head. She then set her sights on Franklin and saw the same thing on his face, but a spark of determination, what he was determined about was a mystery to her.

She then heard the sound of an engine and saw a S.H.I.E.L.D quinjet landing outside. Sue stood up to see who was showing up at the baxter building and was surprised to see Aunt May and Teresa Parker.

Susan storm (616): may!

Aunt may: (smiles) hello, susan. I hope you and the children are doing well.

Susan Storm (616): they're doing fine. They just really miss Peter. (Turns to Teresa) You must be Peter's sister, he told me about you, nice to meet you (offers hand).

Teresa: (shakes hand) you too, pete's told me about you too. (Gets serious) Look, I know, this is sudden, but could aunt may stay here, with Peter's identity now known, I'm worried that she'll be targeted.

Susan storm: Of course! She's always welcome. Please come in.

The trio then entered the baxter building where the children of Susan storm greeted and gave a hug to aunt may and introduced themselves to their uncle's sister before they each sat on the couch and watched the screen, each worried for the webslinger.

(Template Earth)

Spiderman eventually made it to the top of the oscorp building and stared out at it, feeling mentally exhausted.

Spiderman: Of all the people in my universe, he picks me. Why, though? What exactly do I have that can be used as entertainment? (Sighs and rubs head) I really wish I had someone with me. At least this would've been bearable.

(With kang)

Kang hummed in thought. Perhaps he should give the webslinger some company, it wouldn't hurt. He brought up a holo screen and decided he would send 2 people to the template earth. With his selection chosen, he hit the teleport button and returned to staring at the main screen.

(Template Earth)

A portal suddenly appeared above New York, catching Spidey's and the omniverses attention. The Web head narrowed his eyes as he saw 2 dots falling from it, but upon closer inspection, he realised it was 2 people.

Spiderman: Uh, oh.

The Web slinger jumps of the oscorp building and freefalls, right as he's about to hit the ground. He shoots a Web at a building and swings himself back up into the air and begins doing Web zips in quick succession.

(All Omniverses)

Most of the heroes and villains who specialise in swinging across cities and freefalling admired the way the former photographer moved across the city with his webs and his gymnastics. Batman (YJ and JLU) admired the spiders skill as they could see that it took a lot of trial and error and mental calculations to figure when and where to fire a Web. Spiderman (spectacular, ultimate, and TAS) grew a bit smug as they always knew that they were a natural when it came to traversing across the cities of New York, though ultimate was a bit more smug as he silently watched the slightly awed looks his teammates gave although the smugness was knocked out of him when his cline and brother Ben reiley elbowed him in the stomach, much to the quiet laughter of white tiger, MJ and aunt may.