Chapter 11: A new player enters the game.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

A/N: Also, thank you guys for answering my query last chapter.

3rd POV: kang hummed in thought, whilst he (and most likely the omniverses viewing the show) were entertained in various degrees, he wanted to spice things up a bit, make it interesting and also see how Spiderman dealt with particular foes because what better way to make spiderman more entertaining than dealing with his rogues gallery. The question is, who could he take? Goblin? No, it's happened too many times. Rhino? Too dull, wouldn't fit either. Shocker? Kang shook his head.

Kang (in head): I can't believe I thought of him.

The conqueror suddenly sat up right, a smirk curving on his lips. He chuckles to himself and taps a few keys on a holographic keypad, and then entertwines his hands together.

Kang: (mutters) This one will definitely spice things up.

(Mortal kombat universe)

As the battle between scorpion and nightwolf continues, shang tsung and raiden feel a foreign presence inside shang tsungs Palace. The soul stealer whispers to quan chi, who merely nods his head and begins to walk. The thunder god of eathrealm observes as quan chi walks away. He then walks towards his fellow earthrealm allies and speaks.

Raiden: (whispers) everyone, I have just sensed a foreign presence inside of shang tsung's Palace (steals a glance at the calm shang tsung before turning his attention back to the others) I have no doubt that shang tsung has sensed the same. I wish for it to be investigated.

Sonya: (whispers) Any idea what it could be?

Raiden: (shakes head no and whispers) I do not know. However, (looks at the Marvel trio) the foreign presence is from your world.

The Marvel trio stares at each other.

(Omniverses)

The Marvel omniverse, more specifically, Earth 616, wonder who it could be that's suddenly arrived at the mortal kombat universe from their world.

The Avengers, xmen, and inhumans did a headcount and communicated with the people on their team or race to find out if they're still on earth 616 and all were accounted for.

For some reason, aunt may (616), Spiderman (ultimate), aunt may (ultimate), and Spiderman (TAS) had a very bad feeling slowly build up in them and mentally prepared for the worse.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Storm: (whispers) think it could be an ally?

Psylocke: (whispers) we won't know until we find out.

Raiden: (whispers) agreed, I suggest that you 3 along with Ms Blade investigate this, find out who it could be, and see if they can assist us in this endeavour.

Spiderman: (nods and whispers) You got it raiden. We'll be back before you know it.

And with that, the Marvel trio and special forces make their way to shang tsung's Palace. Shang tsung turned his attention away from the 2 kombatents battling and watched as the earthrealmers walk away from the arena and towards his castle. He narrows his eyes and motions to sheeva and skarlet to intercept them. The 2 outworlders nod their heads and begin to follow after them.

(Mini timeskip)

The quartet traverses through the halls of the palace, being weary of could possibly attack them. Meanwhile, Spiderman was having his own little problems, more specifically in the mental department.

???: 《you should've killed the sorcerer, Spiderman. Are you that weak willed? What happened to the man who killed Morlun twice?》

(Omniverse)