Chapter 15.5: The other spider worlds part 2

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Across the omniverses, the screens faded to black with the message "we'll be right back after the break." Showing up, making people across the different omniverses go about their days, villains going about causing chaos and heroes going about their day although most of the spidermen, women and children as well as Peter parkers have attracted the attention of people from their respective universes. Let's take a look at the familiar universes we viewed previously.

(Ultimate Spiderman universe)

After the screen faded to black, Spiderman wasted no time and told his team that he needed some air and swiftly left the triskelion before anyone could stop him. However, scarlet spider tagged along with his template. They swung across the buildings of New York and stopped small-time thugs. The 2 spiders eventually took a break, sitting on the edge of a building staring down at the people going about their day, though there was a small crowd at the bottom who was chanting "spiderman" or "Peter", waving, taking pictures and cheering and all spiderman decided to do was to give a little wave at them.

Spiderman: I'm surprised that JJJ hasn't made another broadcast yet.

Scarlet spider: Don't jinx it, man. I do not want to hear him yelling like a mad man.

Spiderman: (nods) true.

Silence passes between the 2 before Spiderman sighs and rubs his masked face. Scarlet spider sends a glance to his brother.

Scarlet spider: You alright?

Spiderman: Honestly, not really. I mean, what the heck is happening right now? My identity is now known, we're watching an alternate version of me fight in another universe, participate in a tournament with 2 of the X women and I appearantly have wronged am alternate version of you in someway and we are at eachothers throats and on top of that, I supposedly was going to have 2 daughters and both of them ARE DEAD!!!!

Spiderman takes a few breaths after that small little vent with scarlet staying quiet for a little while.

Scarlet spider:.......feeling better?

Spiderman:.....little bit.

Scarlet spider: (looks out at the city) This whole thing has everything all over the place, but we've managed to get through it.

Spiderman: I don't know about getting through this.

Scarlet spider: You'll find a way. (Glances at Spiderman) I'm shocked that you were able to somehow have access to my stingers, though.

Spiderman: Yeah, that shocked me too (looks at his hands, clenching them). Maybe I have them, too. (Looks to kaine) How do you get yours to come out?

Scarlet spider: (shrugs) I don't know. I just do. It's like breathing. Your counterpart seemed to unleash them when he was angry, get angry about something, and see if it works.

Spiderman closes his eyes, thinking of the times he got angry and what the cause of it was, after a while he can feel himself to get angry but as time passed, there was no change and spiderman stopped.

Spiderman: didn't work.

Scarlet spider: (shrugs) Oh well.

Before anymore could be said, an explosion is heard, and the 2 totems look down at a partially destroyed bank and see the figures of the wrecking crew running out of said bank with bags of cash in hand.

Spiderman: Well, I guess some people will not let what's happening on the screen distract them from their hobbies. (Stands up) just another day in New York.