Chapter 15: Final Round.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

A/N: Also, to quickly point something out, a few days ago, I made an appeal about 2 gifs that apparently broke regulations bit I did not receive any email about the gifs breaking or not breaking them so I just decided to remove them to get the warning off of the chapter because having there's another gif that was linked with the other 2 and it wouldn't exactly be cool without the others and I took your guys advice and made sure to make a save of all the chapters so.....yeah, that's all on that front.

3rd POV: across the Marvel omniverse, people familiar with scarlet spider had various reactions, though none more than aunt may of earth 616 who stared at the image of her other nephew, fresh tears pooling down her face not out of sadness, but out of shock, relief and joy. To see kaine alive made her feel hope that with him being there with Peter, he could help him bring Ben back to who he was before as well as keep Peter from falling to the deep end. Teresa looked at Scarlet Spider and, for some reason, couldn't help the feeling of familiarity she was getting.

Teresa: Aunt May, who's the guy in red and black?

Aunt may:.....that is also another brother of yours, kaine Parker.

Teresa: (gobsmacked) I.....I have another brother?

Aunt May merely nods her head and wipes away her own tears, and pulls Teresa into a side hug.

Meanwhile, susan Storm (616) breathed a sigh of relief, grateful that Spiderman came to his senses and pulled her children close, who were also glad that their fath- UNCLE didn't kill chasm.

In the ultimate universe, Ben and Peter were still in their embrace, seeing their alternate selves beat each other to the point of almost death made them reiterate the point to themselves that they would never go that far to kill eachother no matter how much they annoy the heck out of eachother. Although Ben couldn't help but ask.

Scarlet spider: That's my suit. Why's he wearing my suit?

Spiderman: I'm pretty sure that in that universe, it's his suit.

Scarlet spider: (hums)......I wear it better.

Spiderman chuckles.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Spiderman:.....kaine?

Scarlet spider: Yeah, it's me.

Spiderman: h-how are you alive?

Scarlet spider: I don't know, but that's not important right now. Pete, drop the rock.

Spiderman looked looked at kaine, some residual anger returning to him.

Scarlet spider: Don't Pete, this isn't what you want. You see the best in people. You saw it in me, and in Ben, it's not too late to do it again. Don't you want Ben back?

Spidey looked at his clone before looking down at chasm, who's semi conscious and glaring at him. Scarlet spider releases his hold on his brother's arms and steps back, confident in what Peter will choose to do. Spiderman stares at Ben reiley. He raises the jagged rock in the air, ready to peirce to chasm in the chest, his arm shaking slightly, conflict welling with him.

Spiderman:......(Looks to the side) damn it.

His arm drops down and drops the rock.

(Omniverses)

Those who didn't want Spiderman to kill chasm sighed in relief, glad that he didn't cross the line.

Aunt may (616) and Teresa leaned against each other in comfort, glad that their nephew/brother didn't kill Ben and were thankful for kaine for stopping Peter just in time.