Chapter 2: The Omniversal introduction of Spiderman

3rd POV: across the omniverses, the drones of kang showcased multiple screens, which showed the face of the conqueror himself.

Kang: Hello, people of your respective omniverses. For those of you who don't know me, my name is kang, the conqueror. You're probably wondering what I'm planning. Well, that is simple, you see, I have captured someone and placed them in a world where we all originated from for the simple reason of him being my entertainment and I figured, why not garner an audience who I believe would be very interested in this particular individual for he will be making jumps into your worlds very soon. (Smiles) I do hope you enjoy this, everyone, for it will be an.........AMAZING spectacle.

The screens fade to black.

(DC Omniverse - justice league unlimited)

(Watchtower)

The league are taking among themselves, discussing this new face and wondering who the individual he was talking about could be?

(Omniverse - mortal kombat)

Raiden stared at the black screen, emotionless. He could hear the chatter on the ship about what they heard.

Liu kang: Lord raiden, is this what you referred to?

Raiden: I believe so. This kang the conqueror is a mystery, and this individual that he appearantly captured will most likely make an appearance in our world, whether this person is a friend or foe is yet to be seen.

(Capcom Omniverse - Street fighter)

Chun li: hmmmm.

Cammy: (Turns to Chun Li) something on your mind?

Chun Li: I feel like I'm going to know this person that kang has taken.

Cammy stared at Chun Li for a moment, wondering who Chun Li could be referring to.

(Capcom omniverse)

Around the capcom omniverse, many of the people involved in the events of UMVC3 felt that they knew exactly who it was that kang had taken.

(Marvel omniverse - ultimate spiderman)

Spidey was with his teammates at the triskellion. They had all seen kang's message and were conversing amongst each other.

Nova: Does anyone wanna bet on the guy this kang guy has?

Luke cage: No way, there's like millions of people in the universe. None of us would get it right.

White tiger: Did anyone notice how he emphasised when he said "amazing?"

At that, everyone turned to Spiderman suspiciously.

Spiderman: (holds his hands up) g-guys! I'm not a robot or another clone. I'm a real boy!!! I promise!!!!

Nova: (squints at Spiderman) we got our eyes on you, Parker.

Spiderman just sighs, whilst Miles pats his shoulder.

(Omniverse - Spectacular spiderman)

Peter was sitting on a roof, a half empty soda can on his right. He'd been down on his luck lately. Gwen stuck with Harry, He broke up with liz, black cat hates him, and he pretty much has no friends, but at least the city was safe. Seeing kang's video, though, made him feel worried, and he felt like he should mentally prepare for whatever chaos was about to be unleashed.

(Omniverse - Spiderman, the animated series)

Spiderman was sitting by the church bell, wondering what crazy thing was about to happen now. First, there was him turning into a man-spider, then partaking in a secret war with other heroes, meeting other versions of himself, fighting spider carnage, and now this kang fella shows up and sends a message about someone being used as entertainment. His stomach fell. Why did he have a bad feeling?