Chapter 42: Kang's reward.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: The group hug lasted a little while longer before they slowly broke off from it, but before anything could be said or done, Peter's spidey sense gently warned him of 2 blonde energetic missiles locked onto him and flying at high speed towards their target, making the spider hero sharply turn towards them and held his arms out to embrace the 2 children of Susan Storm.

"UNCLE PETER!!!!" Franklin and Valeria Richards yelled out in joy as their arms wrapped around the chest of their fath-uncle and held onto him tightly.

"How's my little genius and my champion of a nephew?" Peter asked with a chuckle as he ruffled Franklin's hair and kissed the top of Valeria's head before he released them both with valeria and Franklin doing the same but with the little genius instead holding onto her favourite uncle's left arm and Franklin staying close to Peter's right.

(Omniverses)

The fantastic four, more specifically the Susan storm and Reed Richards across the Marvel omniverse, took in the sight of Franklin and valeria Richards. The invisible women, whether good or bad, internally cooed at the sight of their alternate/possible children, taking in the loving sight of them embracing the wallcrawler with such affection with said spider equally returning the affection. The Reed Richards of the omniverses look closely at their possible/alternate children, and some notice a few details about them. Whilst they had Sue's looks, they also noticed a few key differences in their appearances before they looked towards the Spiderman of Earth 616, then back to the children.

Was it possible....?

They shook their heads. Whilst it is possible since it is an alternate earth, until they had more details, they would withhold their theory.

(Earth 616)

Peter then looked at the female member of the fantastic four who had her arms folded and a smile on her face that was directed at her children before her eyes looked up and locked onto that of Peter's. The 2 stared at one another in silence, leaving everyone to look between the heroic duo with Storm, Psylocke, the Parker family, valeria, and Franklin paying close attention.

Susan approaches Peter slowly with the spider hero whispering something to Franklin and valeria with the children nodding and moving away from Spiderman, who also walked towards the invisible woman. Once they were close enough, they stopped and continued to stare at each other, with Sue noticing the slight tired but happy look in the man's eyes and Peter noticing the slight puffy eyes from previously shed tears but the looks in her eyes was one of pure adoration, happiness and something else that he couldn't quite decipher but whatever it was, was soon gone.

The wallcrawler didn't notice the raised eyebrow from one Elizabeth Braddock, but Ororo and certain others did.

"Peter." Sue simply said, tilting her head to the side as she observed every key detail of Peter's face.

"Sue." Peter responded, tilting his head opposite of hers to do the same thing she was doing before the 2 locked eyes once more.

No words were exchanged, but their eyes said everything that needed to be said.

In summary, they missed each other greatly.

Peter then opened his arms, and Sue lunged at the son of Richard and Mary Parker and engulfed him tightly with Peter returning the embrace just as fast.

"I'm glad you're back." Susan whispered in Peter's ear, a lone tear falling from her eye.

"Me too, Sue." The hero from Queens whispered back before they broke away from each other.