Chapter 36: Discovery.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: After using a minor heat spell to get himself and his brothers dry. Peter opened up a portal to trask industries where he thought Storm, psylocke, and Sonya Blade were at, but after searching the entire building, the 3 women were nowhere in sight. Peter then found himself in one of the many sentinel assembly lines, looking at the semi completed sentinels that were powered down. The totem deduced that if he could somehow get it running, he could have his own army of sentinels, though with the bad press they have with mutant kind in his world and most likely the rest of the Marvel omniverse, he put a pin in the thought.

Who knows, he could probably make it work somehow and get people to like his versions of the sentinels.

(Omniverses)

Mutants in the Marvel omniverse growled out at seeing the machines that would wipe out their kind whilst those outside of the Marvel omniverse looked at them in interest and some began to speculate how to build their own version of the sentinels with certain characters in the DC omniverse like Amanda waller as an example ordered some of her best engineers to build sentinels as a way to use them against meta humans should they act out and threaten national security.

(Template Earth)

'Where could they have gone?' The spider totem wondered about the whereabouts of the 3 ladies as he scratched the back of his head.

"Hey Pete!!" The voice of kaine called out, causing the son of Richard and Mary Parker to face the second scarlet spider who was staring far out at something. "Come and see this!" He called out, not taking his eyes off of what he was seeing.

Curious at what got his second brother's attention, Peter approached kaine's side and looked to where kaine was staring at and saw a semi damaged sentinel. Most of its armour plating was clawed, ripped, or torn to shreds, it's right arm was mangled, the left leg up to its knee was missing, most likely torn off from the way the damage looked and a piece of it's head was missing and Peter could see wires poking out of it's head.

"It's a damaged sentinel." Peter stated before turning to his clone. "Why did you call me to show me this." He asked.

"Because if you look closer..." kaine trailed off as he pointed at a specific spot on the sentinel. "You can see a certain name on it that I remember you telling me about." He pointed out.

Peter looked back at the downed sentinel, not really noticing anything that stood out until he spotted something on its right shoulder. Wanting to get a closer look, Peter jumped onto the sentinel and looked at the robot's shoulder. Upon closer inspection, he could see some written on it. The writing was slightly faded and scratched out, but he was able to make out an S, T, A, and another S.

(Omniverses)

Those involved during the Marvel and capcom convergence stared at the same thing as Peter, a nagging memory beginning to surface, but they could not exactly place it but it was only those who distinctly there for it's creation that remembered and looked on in surprise.

"I'll be dammed." Chris redfield mumbled out, his surpised concealed by a face of slight indifference.

"I thought it was destroyed." Chun Li said, shocked.

"Do you know that sentinel?" Cammy asked her friend.

"If Peter can actually prove it's the sentinel I'm thinking off, then yes, I do." The interpol agent answered.