Chapter 40.5: The other spider worlds part 3.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: The screens temporarily shut off, and everyone was back to doing their own things for the moment before they came back on.

(Marvel omniverse - Spiderman PS5)

Peter was sitting down at a booth at Micks. His suit was still on, but he had removed his mask. When he landed at the front of the diner, he was instantly swarmed by fans, all clapping, cheering (he was pretty sure someone smacked his ass but he couldn't tell who) and so on. It wasn't long before news reporters, and cops showed up, but before any news crews could start asking questions, the cops managed to get there in time and pushed back the crowd of reporters. Peter thanked them and quickly entered Micks and took a seat a booth that was far away from the windows. Luckily, the diner was empty as it was only just opening, so he didn't have to worry about being bothered.

"What can I get ya, Kiddo?" An elderly voice asked, and Peter looked up to see the smiling face of the owner, Stan.

"Nothing right now Stan thanks. I'm just kind of waiting for someone right now." Peter answered.

"Oh? Is it your lady friend, perhaps?" Stan asked before letting out a little laugh. "I loved seeing the 2 of you together again. You guys always were and still are my favourites." He added, much to the amusement of Peter.

"No, not MJ. I'm actually waiting for... well, my supposed sister." Peter answered before staring down at his hands. "Hey Stan. What would you do if you suddenly had found out from out of nowhere you had a family member somewhere out there? I mean, with everything happening, it's all a little overwhelming, and to find out that I may have a sister is a little insane to think about." Peter spoke, his head filled with questions and nerves getting to him.

Stan said nothing as he stared at the man who was a bitten by a radioactive spider for a moment, trying to think of what to say to lift Peter's mood before he sat down opposite of him.

"Look, Pete..." Stan slowly began. "Life is always full of surprises, and it can sometimes scare and overwhelm people so badly that they don't know what to say or do. Now it's ok to be scared. It is a natural feeling to be scared of the unknown, but we don't let fear beat us. We must learn to overcome it, and in time, when we do learn to overcome our fear, we can better ourselves and learn to take on everything life can throw at us." Stan said before chuckling as he then motioned to Peter's spider suit and mask. "I mean, look out you, you're Spiderman! The Web slinging hero of New York, you've fought the lizard, rhino scorpion, taken down the Kingpin, saved the city from near destruction, and so much more! If you can handle all of that, then you can definitely handle meeting your supposed sister." Stan ended.

"Yeah, I guess you're right Stan. It's just..." Peter trailed off, trying to put his thoughts into words. "I've focused on being spiderman more than Peter Parker after Aunt May died, and I guess it's just hard to imagine I've got more family." He explained.