Bonus Chapter 1: congratulations?

Taylor

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few years later...

I jump to my feet and scream at the top of my lungs because my boyfriend just made the winning goal.

"Let's go!!!" Lily cheers with me.

I laugh as we hug each other tightly.

"Our boyfriends are so hot." She says.

"I know right." I smile at her.

We follow the crowd of people out of the stadium and wait for the boys to get out. Once they do I smile before Garrett runs up to me.

"Tay-Tay!" He cheers as he spins me in a circle.

He finally puts me onto the ground and I look up at him.

"Congratulations, pretty boy." I say.

"Why, thank you, pretty girl." he smiles before he kisses me passionately.

We pull away and a bunch of people start swarming Jake and Garrett asking for autographs.

Me and Lily take a step back and watch our boys with their fans.

"Should we be jealous about all these girls begging for our boyfriend's attention?" She asks.

"Probably, but I'm too proud." I say.

She laughs and nods.

They finally manage to get away and we all walk out and make our way to the designated driver that Garrett has. Yeah, he's kind of famous. So is Jake, but he and Lily are going back to their place and me and Garrett are going back to ours.

We bought a house together a year after graduation before he joined The Devils. He grew pretty fast, it was insane. I started a journaling job, it was perfect. We had everything, we had the perfect relationship, he was living his dream and so was I.

"I like you in red." Garrett says as he throws his arm over my shoulder.

"Thank you." I say as I look down at the New Jersey Devils jersey I have on.

We get into the car and make our way back home. Once we get home, I try to beat him to the shower but he wins. It was our thing, who could get to the shower first?
Our house wasn't too big, it was a 2 bedroom, one story house. We didn't want to get a really big one, it was no use for just 2 people.

I love our home, it was perfect. It was a struggle to decorate it because we had very different tastes but it ended up working eventually.

"I can't wait to decorate this place." I say as I look around the empty house.

"Me too." Garrett says.

We were sitting on the ground in the living room of our new home. Our voices echoed throughout the house as we spoke.

"I love pizza." He says as he stuffs his face with a pizza slice.

I laugh at him.

"I still can't believe we moved in together." I say.

"I can." He says as he pulls me closer to him.

I laugh as I sit on his lap.

He places his pizza slice on his paper plate before he looks at me with a smile.

"You're it for me, Taylor." He says.

I place my hand on the side of his face and smile.