Bonus Chapter 5: wonderwall

Taylor

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, pizza is on the way. How are the appetizers going?" Lily asks as me and Dakota fill up the bowls that were placed on the coffee table.

"I call dibs on the Takis." Chris says as he stuffs his hand into the bowl that had Takis in it.

"You have to share." Brennen snaps at him.

"No." Chris says as he grabs the bowl.

Dakota and I laugh. I dump the bag of chips into another bowl while she dumps a bag of hot cheetos into another bowl.

"Damn, we got a lot today." Jules says as she looks at the table filled with bowls and plates of random snacks.

"It's beautiful." Chris says.

I laugh as I sit on the couch next to Lily.

"It's about the start." Brennen says as he looks at the tv.

We were getting ready to watch Jake and Garrett play against the Blue Jackets. We always did this whenever they had a game out of town. It was nice.

Dakota sits next to Chris who wraps his arm around her. Jules and Brennen were already cuddled up on the bean bag. Me and Lily were deprived of our boyfriends. It was sad.

We watch the tv intensely, waiting for the boys to come on. I loved seeing Garrett on tv. It was so weird to think about how a couple of years ago I couldn't even stand being in the same room as him. He used to be such a jackass, I couldn't even look at him. And now, I was madly in love with him. And I was having his baby.

"I can't believe we already graduated. It feels like we were freshmen only a few months ago." I say to Lily as we walk across the courtyard filled with people.

"Taylor!" I hear a familiar voice call.

I turn my head and watch Eli run up to us.

"Eli!" I say as he wraps his arm.

"I'm making my rounds. You know? Gotta say goodbye to all these people." He says as we pull away.

I smile and nod.

"We will never forget your parties, Eli." Lily says as she hugs him.

"Better not." He winks at us.

I laugh at him before someone calls his name.

"Alright, gotta get going. Wish you two the best. Don't forget to invite me to your guy's weddings." He says.

"You get front row seats." I tell him.

"Good." He smiles before walking away.

"Damn, I'm gonna miss his parties." Lily says.

"Me too." I sigh.

"Tay-Tay!" I hear Chris's voice.

I turn around and watch him run up to us. I laugh as he throws his arm around me and Lily.

"We did it guys." He says.

Me and Lily laugh at him as he pulls away.

The rest of our friends walk up to us and I smile as Garrett walks up to me. He looked hot as fuck in his cap and gown.

"Hey there, pretty girl." He says as he leans down and kisses me.

"Hi."I smile against his lips.

"We have to throw one last banger party." Jake says as he throws his arm over Lily.

"Oh god." Dakota says.

"Come on, baby. It'll be fun." Chris says as he wraps his arm around her waist.

"Fine." She smiles.

"I gotta go find my girlfriend." Brennen says before he walks off.

"Your mom is waiting by the library with my mom." Garrett tells me.

"Yay, I gotta see her." I say.

"I'll come with you." He says.

He takes my hand into his and we make our way to our moms. I was sad that college was over, but I was also ready for the next chapter of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You smell good." Garrett whispers as he nuzzles his face into the curve of my neck.

I laugh as I run my fingers through his soft brown hair. He got back home today and we haven't let go of each other once. It was always like this when he came back to town. We always just lay in bed and cuddle while we talk.

"How is our little boy doing?" He asks as he kisses my stomach.

"You don't know if it's gonna be a girl or boy.." I tell him.

"I have a feeling, Tay-Tay." He says.

I smile and shake my head.

"We need to come up with names." He says.

"We have time." I smile.

"Time goes by fast." He says as he kisses me.

I smile against his lips, "I love you." I whisper.

"And I love you, my beautiful girl." He says.

I look into his eyes, my heart was at peace when I was around him. I didn't know how to explain it. My love for him grows everyday.

"I can't wait to get married." I say.

"Me too." He smiles.

"Are you gonna still pull up on a horse?" I laugh.

He chuckles, "Yup, and you're gonna pull up on a pig." He smiles.

I roll my eyes, playfully before I wrap my arms around him. He laughs as he holds me and rolls onto his back, pulling me onto him. I lay on his chest and sigh.

He plays with my hair while I listen to his heart beat steadily. It was a beautiful sound.

"Taylor?" He asks.

"Mhm." I hum as I feel his fingers run through my hair.

"You're my wonderwall." He says.

I frown and lift my head to look at him.

"Wonderwall?" I ask.

He nods, "Someone you find yourself thinking about consistently." He explains.

I smile.

"You've become my wonderwall since the day we met." He tells me.

"Where'd you learn that?" I ask.

"My mom." He smiles.

"Well, you're my wonderwall." I say before I kiss him passionately.

He smiles against my lips before we go back to holding each other. We talk and laugh before we both fall fast asleep.