Future Mrs Barnes

The diamond cut princess ring glinted with the rays of sunshine coming through the large picture window in the living room, and you admired the ring as you anxiously waited for Sam, Steve, and Loki to come downstairs. Bucky just put his arm around you and kissed you on top of your head. He seemed to be relieved, and he looked at the ring that you now wore on your left hand. The three men came down the stairs, and Steve dipped into the bedroom for a moment and hurried to catch up to the other two who were coming into the living room.
"Cuddle bug" Sam grinned.
"Who came up with this idea?" you asked, still feeling on cloud nine.
"That would be all on Bucky. We just came to set everything up" Steve came a little closer to get a better look at the large ring on your finger.
"He even destroyed the book," Loki pointed out.
"I bought you a second one, it's in the bedroom. A hardcover as well, and on the bookcase" Bucky was quick to add.
"Well darling, let us see it on you" Loki held out his hand, and you put your left hand in his and he took a closer look at your hand. "Well done Bucky" Loki nodded to him.
"Girl, get over here" Sam held open his arms and you gave him a warm hug. Steve slapped Bucky on the back a few times while Loki gave a regal nod to him. Once Sam let you go, Loki pulled you into a hug and held you tight for a moment.
"I knew you would say yes, kitten," Loki chuckled and pulled back. You stepped away and went right back into Bucky's waiting arms. He wrapped his arms around you from behind and put his head on your shoulder. You put your hands on top of his and closed your eyes for a moment before you were suddenly engulfed in a pair of large and strong arms and you yelped momentarily before you realized it was Steve pulling you and Bucky into a group hug.
"I'm so happy for you two" Steve said before letting go and stepping back. "This jerk has been working on this for a month" he admitted and you gasped in surprise.
"He has, has he?" you asked with a giggle.
"You are my future, it's all I wanted" Bucky whispered to you.
"We had better sneak back to the compound. We were supposed to be gone by the time you got back, but we were lighting the candles when you pulled in" Steve chuckled. "And they are nowhere near any fire hazards," he added quickly.
"Thank you Punk" Bucky said sincerely. "Thank you gentlemen" he added nodding to both Loki and Sam.
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do" Sam gave you a quick kiss on the cheek.
"My lady" Loki kissed the back of your hand and gave a wink as Bucky gave him a dark look. "I'm off to see if Jack will come over for the evening" he added mischievously. The three of them walked out the door and Bucky let go of you long enough to go to the door and make sure it was fully closed. He then stood at the door and watched out the window for them to leave. They had hidden their car up in the trees where you hadn't looked, and he was grateful he had seen it when he pulled in. Otherwise the two of you would have put on quite the show. You came up behind him and wound your arms around his midsection and pulled him in tight, leaning your head on the back of his shoulders and he hummed softly, and put his hands over yours.
"What are you doing, James?" you asked softly.
"I'm making sure those punk's leave" he squeezed your hands. "Because in a moment, I'm going to be headfirst between those lovely thighs of yours" he promised.
"Just like that?" you giggled.
"Oh, there's plenty more. But yes" he said, his voice slightly deeper than usual. He pulled the curtains closed once he was satisfied and turned in your arms. His lips were scorching as they sought out your own and you barely had a moment to catch your breath before his lips touched yours. His tongue came out almost immediately and licked a strip along your crease and you easily opened your lips to him. His tongue danced with yours, and his hands went to your hips and pulled up. You did a small hop, and that's all he needed. He grabbed you under your ass and you wrapped your legs around him. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and he held you easily as he blindly made his way to the bedroom, his sock feet walking through the rose petals that were carpeting the wooden floor. He got to the bedroom and pulled back from the kiss and you took a moment to take in a breath. He put his right hand up behind your shoulders and held your weight with his left hand. You took a moment to look around the bedroom and there were several candles around the room, but nowhere near any fabrics or anything flammable. The rose petals continued on top of the bed, making a large pool. The sheets and blankets had been changed to a red satin, making the romance of it all so much more appealing.
"How did we do?" Bucky asked you softly.
"It's wonderful" you cooed. He slowly walked towards the bed, never letting go of you and he kneeled down and set you down on the edge of the bed. Once he was satisfied that you were secure, he brought his right hand up to go behind your neck and he pulled you down to kiss him again. Your lips were hot on his, trying to convey all your feelings and thoughts through your lips. How much you needed him at that moment. He slowly started getting up and pushing you back onto the bed, and you gladly went backwards. His hands kept you steady and completely comfortable, right up until you were laying on the bed, engulfed in the scent of roses and the silky petals touching your skin where it wasn't being covered by cloth. His kisses went from tender to almost demanding and you couldn't help but follow his lead. His hands went to your covered breasts and he massaged them gently, before finding the nipples through the fabric of your bra and dress and he pinched them slightly until they were peaked. He started kissing down the side of your neck, stopping to nip at your earlobe before continuing. He moved slowly down your body, kissing you, and stopping to nip at your nipples. His hands slipped under your dress and he grabbed your panties and nylons and slowly pulled them down as he continued kissing a trail down your body. He knelt down between your legs again and you sat up on your arms to watch him hungrily. He licked his lips as he pulled the garments off of your feet and he set them to the side. He pushed up your dress, and grabbed you by your hips to pull you to the edge of the bed. He put your thighs over his shoulders, then used his left hand to pull up and separate your lips, while his right hand rubbed up and down your naked thigh. He licked a strip between your folds before going straight for your clit and he hummed happily as though he was drinking in your scent and taste. His right hand slipped between your legs and two fingers slowly pushed into your center. His fingers slowly thrust in and out of you while his tongue did magical things to you. You could feel yourself reaching your high so quickly, and it was like he could sense it. He would pull away just as you were about to reach your peak and wait for a moment until you calmed down a bit, then once you stopped moving he would go back to you like a man starved. Your hands finally went to his head and you held it in place and he chuckled as you pulled on his hair. He went to stop again as you got close to your peak and you growled at him.
"James, I will kick your ass!" you cried out in frustration and he chuckled but didn't stop this time. When you came, it came fast and hard and you cried out in pleasure. You saw stars and your hips bucked as your orgasm washed over you. He stood up quickly and pushed down his pants and underwear letting them pool at his feet and sheathed himself inside of you while your walls flexed around him. He didn't move but just enjoyed the feeling of your body's orgasm around him. He pulled up your dress so it was right under your armpits and his hands went to your breasts. He bent forward and started sucking first on the left side's nipple. Once he was satisfied he went to the right side and gave it the same treatment. Your walls finally stopped fluttering and he slowly started thrusting in and out of you, going slowly to start while he continued to pepper your breasts with plenty of affection. You moaned his name and that made him start moving a bit faster. He rose up and kissed you on the lips and you wrapped your arms around him, pulling him in more. You didn't want to miss out on a moment of this amazing man. You flexed your muscles around his girth and he moaned loudly and you giggled. He growled and pulled the neck of your dress to the side and he bit down on your collarbone and you moaned happily. His right hand went down between the two of you and he started toying with your clit. You rocked your hips in tune with his movements and you could hear him whispering praise to you.
"Fuck doll, come for me" Bucky begged as you started to reach your peak.
"No, I'm not ready" you panted.
"You're ready" he nipped at your collarbone again. "This fucking dress is in my way" he growled. You cried out as you climaxed and he started pounding into you before he twitched and he spilled inside of you. You both fell back onto the bed in exhaustion.
"Now in ten minutes, we will do this again. Maybe without all the clothes still on" he said with a chuckle.
"Ten minutes?" you squeaked in surprise.
"Five minutes?" he asked with a smirk.
"I need a little more recovery time" you burst out laughing.
"I'll take it nice and slow, I promise" he winked at you.
"We need to start on supper" you shook your head. "There's no one making our meals here, remember?" you giggled.
"Okay, how about this. I'm going to go draw you a nice bubble bath, I'll make us a nice meal, and when you get out we will eat. Then you let me have dessert" he kissed you softly on the lips.
"What's dessert?" you asked coyly.
"You" he said, looking at you like he could never have enough. "Future Mrs Barnes" he added softly.
"Okay, I can handle that" you said, biting down softly on your lower lip. He groaned and you felt him twitch as though he was ready again.
"Are you sure about that recovery period?" he asked a little too hopefully.
"You and your stamina," you laughed. "Yes, just a small one" you nodded.
"I'll go draw your bath" he gave you a quick kiss on the lips and got up quickly. You sat up on the side of the bed and felt him dripping out of you. You stood up on your feet and pulled the dress up over your head, and then took off your bra. Just because you told him he needed to wait, didn't mean you couldn't tease him a little.