Laundry and a shower

Getting back to the compound you felt in better spirits than you had in a while. You had gone outside, and proved to yourself that Hydra wasn't actively looking for you again yet. You had enjoyed catching up with the various vendors that you had always gone to see before. A lot of them had expressed worry since you hadn't come by in so long. You promptly used the excuse that it was a last minute business trip that had kept you away. Bucky had been with you every step of the way almost, except when you had gone to get the books for the week. You had found out it was to go get you fresh roses, and couldn't hold that against him. Bucky helped you carry everything upstairs to your old suite and you worked in tandem to put everything away. Bucky used a knife that he had in his boot to cut the bottom off of your roses and put them in fresh water and a clean vase. Once you were done, you both went to yours and Bucky's suite and grabbed the laundry. You took a moment to sort it all, while Bucky looked a little lost at what you were doing, so he just went to start packing enough clothes for a week and a half in an overnight bag. You reminded him it was only for five days, but he mumbled he'd rather be safe than sorry. He made his way to the bathroom and grabbed both of you toiletries and brought them all over to your old suite via the balcony. He brought the extra pillows, just in case. He made quite a few trips, also bringing his journal that he was working on, and a new one, just in case as well. You took a few minutes to take some more Tylenol and put the clothes into a few different baskets. Bucky came back in and looked at you with a small smile and started helping you carry everything out, and downstairs.
He seemed more in his element and comfortable as you both started filling the washers, and when you were done to take a seat and tapped his lap while taking out his phone. You quickly walked over to him after slipping all the baskets under the table and you sat gingerly down on his lap. He spread his legs further apart to anchor you better, and wrapped his left arm around your waist while he tinkered with his phone.
"I should have looked for some new picture frames today," Bucky mused to himself.
"Let me take care of that" you pulled out your phone and nuzzled into the crook of Bucky's neck. You opened up Amazon and started scrolling through different frames that you thought would suit the aesthetic of the living room that you both had planned out.
"I like that one" Bucky was looking over your shoulder, and pointed at one that had a vintage vibe to it. You quickly added it to the cart, noting that it was a bit larger of a frame. "We can put the picture Stevie took today into it," he added, sounding a little excited.
"Consider it purchased" you nuzzled into him, and continued looking at different picture frames, looking for as vintage as possible. You ended up settling on five, and you paid for expedited delivery so you would have it a little faster. "I'll have to see if I'm allowed in the lab to do a few print outs" you hummed as Bucky rubbed his hand up and down your back, gently massaging the muscles.
The washers dinged off, and you slid off of Bucky's lap and he joined you to go and put everything into the dryers, with the exception of your delicates. You put them aside as you went. You excused yourself to bring them back up to the room and hung them all to dry in the closet to dry up on the hangers. You made sure the hangers were evenly spaced before you went back downstairs with the basket. Bucky was scrolling through his phone and he brightened up as you came back into the room. He tapped his lap again and you slid back into place. You couldn't help but think that you both fit each other well. He might have more muscles and was taller than you, but your form molded into his so easily. He started rubbing your lower back for you again, and you nuzzled into him. He took out his phone and turned on some music and kissed the top of your head while you both listened to the music and the rhythmic beat of the dryers.
"How are your cramps?" he whispered to you.
"Still there" you groaned.
"How about I make you a hot chocolate? I won't be long" he offered.
"No, I like your cuddles more" you shook your head and he chuckled.
"I won't be long, I know you like your sweets" he kissed the top of your head. "I want one too" he added quickly.
"Alright" you slid off of his lap and he left quickly, leaving his phone behind. You took out your phone, politely looking away from his, and started scrolling through Instagram. You saw Bucky had posted the photo Steve had taken earlier today, and proudly captioned it "Love of my life". You felt your stomach fill with butterflies that he was so public about his affections. You hit the love button, and continued scrolling. You saw Sam had posted a photo of him and Sarah yesterday, cuddling in a public park. You loved that one as well. He didn't have a caption, but you also knew he didn't have to say anything at all, it was in his face. He was perfectly happy. You had time to get completely updated on Instagram, when Bucky came back in with two steaming mugs of hot chocolate and a grin on his face. You saw yours had whipped cream and marshmallows on top when he handed it to you. You giggled and took a sip, getting a little bit of whipped cream on the tip of your nose. Bucky leaned over and licked it off eliciting a giggle from you.
"Drink your hot chocolate, then I want you back on my lap" Bucky grinned at you.
"You really like me there?" you asked, eyebrows raised.
"I like the way your body molds to mine so easily. You belong with me" he winked. "What did you want to do for our two month anniversary?" he asked quickly.
"I don't know, what did you want to do?" you asked, your heart beating quickly.
"Marry you, but I know it's too soon for that" he grinned flirtatiously.
"Bucky, be serious" you flushed.
"We could go see your cabin" he offered softly.
"I'd like that" you smiled brightly.
"Maybe see how the renovations are going, take a drive in the country" he continued, making you smile even more. "Go to a restaurant. I'm thinking that little greek one we went to before"
"That sounds lovely" you cooed to him.
"It's a date" he nodded, seeming content with the plans.

Once you were done with your hot chocolate, you ended up sitting in Bucky's lap again at his insistence. You both watched the dryers, and once they were done, you both got up and folded your laundry together. You noticed Bucky kept using every excuse he could to touch you, not that you minded. He piled all the baskets up and you led the way back upstairs to put away your laundry. As soon as you were done, Bucky made a show of going into the living room to make sure the cats were comfortable on the couch, and he locked the suite door. You looked at him curiously and he smirked a bit as he walked towards you again.
"How are those cramps?" he asked again, and you flushed.
"They still hurt," you admitted.
"Good, let's see if some hot water will help with that" he led you towards the bathroom.
"But..." you started to argue, but saw he was already in the middle of taking off his shirt and throwing it carelessly on the floor. He opened up the shower and turned on the tap and checked the temperature.
"Get undressed" he softly ordered, and you slowly started taking off your clothes, wondering what he was up to.
"This is a little embarrassing" you admitted pulling off your pants and standing in your period panties. Bucky didn't miss a beat and came towards you and pulled them down for you. You stepped out of them, and you kicked your pants to cover your pad. Bucky shoved his pants and boxer briefs down and led you into the shower. You got in and sighed happily as the water temperature was perfect. Bucky got in behind you and closed the door, pressing himself into you. You could feel his erection pressing into your back, and his hands wound around you as he started kissing the back of your neck. You leaned back into him and turned your head. He turned you in his arms and claimed your lips, hungrily kissing you. You hummed into the kiss, and he gave a soft moan. His tongue snaked past your lips as he deepened the kiss and he pushed you until your back was against the tile wall. He reached his hands down and started toying with your breasts, before he pulled back from the kiss and took one of your nipples into his mouth. He sucked hard until the nipple was taught, and he moved to the other nipple. You gave a soft moan, and his right hand went down to start toying with your clit. You lifted your leg slightly to give him more room to maneuver, and that's all that he needed to see. Once he felt you were turned on enough he came back up to claim your lips again and he pulled your leg to wrap around his waist. He crouched down just enough so you felt his erection hit your center and he slowly pushed in. His thrusts were slow to start, his lips never leaving yours. You put your hands on his shoulders and did a small jump so your other leg was wrapped around his hip as well. He pushed you harder into the wall, holding your weight easily. He would grind his hips into you just perfectly with each thrust, and you rolled your hips with him, letting out small cries that were swallowed by his lips. You pulled back from the kiss to take a breath, and he immediately started kissing your collarbone, giving small nips before soothing it with his tongue. He started losing his rhythm as you were getting closer to your climax and he pushed his body into you more.
"Fuck doll, you're always so tight for me" he growled against the nape of your neck.
"I'm going to cum Bucky" you cried out.
"Cum for me" he ordered and you rolled your hips a few more times before you cried out. He gave a few quick sloppy thrusts before you felt him empty himself inside of you. He waited for you to catch your breath and kissed you softly on the lips again. "How are those cramps now?" he asked, pulling back from the kiss.
"What cramps?" you asked, a little breathless.