CHAPTER THIRTY ONE (new scene)

Carmilla POV:

I could feel how wet she was on my thigh, her waist perfect for my hands to wrap around it, hold it in place while she folds beneath me, desperate to be pleased. "Always distracting me from my work- fuck, you're all I can think about when you do shit like this" I murmur, speeding up as she cries out. God, I could hear those pretty sounds till my time comes and never get bored. Staring down at her, I admire the way her delicate back curves, her back dimples distracting me as I thrust, needing to hear her moan my name.

All she can do is whine in response to my words as a little tear slides over her nose, her cheeks red as I pound into her. "Please, faste-" she pleads, her words cut off by me accepting her request, speeding up as she cries out.

"So needy" I pant out, the pressure pressing against me, combined with the friction and beautiful view, I can almost feel myself reaching. "Need me- fuck.. Need me that bad? Hm?" I taunt breathlessly, the waistband pressing against my core, forcing me to grunt as she blabbers, completely drunk off the pleasure. "Speak to me, princess" I assert.

"I- Carmilla, m' gonna cum" she stammers, my name tuning through her tone, the pit in my stomach encouraging me to keep going, chasing the pathetic high as she follows behind.

"Look at me" I spoke up in between breaths, my demand quickly obeyed as she tilted her head to look at me. Her hair is glued to her forehead, her lips parted as her eyelashes are wet, her cheeks red with humiliation. "Cum for me, pretty" I grant with a smile, so proud of her for taking it, always taking it. Her body trembles under the pads of my fingers, my body mirroring hers as I tighten my grip around her hips, needing my handprint engraved into her skin. Letting my head fall back, my chest heaves as Jane's soft whimpers die down slowly, my hands tingling on her heated skin.

Giving her a little tap on her back, I pull out slowly, her legs weak as she grips onto the desk, my paperwork wet and scrunched. "Carmilla" she calls out tiredly, her eyes low as her pupils dilate. Without needing her to explain, I gently get a hold of her waist to help her up, her legs quivering under my hold. "They've gone numb, and they're tingling" she whispers with an embarrassed chuckle.

I let out my own chuckle, pouting as I turned her around slowly. "Do you need to be carried to bed?" I coax, admiring the way her lips scrunch into a scowl, her eyes deadpanning. "Okay, Jane Penelope Lawson" I murmured in defense before wrapping my arm under her thighs and back, lifting her up before I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Shut up" she mumbles into my chest, her head resting in my arms as I place my foot out, pushing the door open as she closes her eyes.

"I'll let that slide because I'm a good woman" I jest.

Jane lets out a scoff, followed by a little laugh, presumably at me saying I'm a good woman. Touche. "If you were a good woman, I wouldn't be in your arms right now" she murmurs.

"Are you saying you didn't like it?" I question as we walk down the hallway, thankfully completely empty.

"No, it was alright" she snarks with a little grin.

I tilt my head, furrowing my brows as I look down at her, unable to hold back the smirk that's growing. "Ah I see, I apologize, I promise there won't be a next time" I respond, watching her eyes roll, her arm practically holding the other back from smacking me.

"You're annoying," she groans.

"Only for you, Princesa" I tease with a wink as I open the bedroom door, her battle lost as she huffs.

Placing her into the bed, I pull the sheets from under her and place it on top of her, watching her curl up in the air conditioned room, the bedding chilling her heated skin. "Have a little nap my love, I'll clean you up okay?" I whisper before she nods, my suggestion seeming very tempting as she falls asleep.