68| Bejeweled.

68 | Bejeweled.

| 3rd POV |

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Oh, oh. A toast! Everybody, a toast!" Patty exclaimed, gaining everyones attention.

Kirk stopped hitting the fork against his drink. "Ladies, gentleman, honored guests," he paused. "Who owns the silver Volvo? Cause you're blocking me in.

Everyone groaned, looking away.

Sage looked over at her dad, laughing a bit. "Well, it's better than the toast he made at the Abromowitz wedding." Patty muttered.

Sage snorted, adding in. "Or the Orange Cake festival." Patty nodded, "preach, honey."

"How long before I move the car?" Chris asked, talking to Sage and Lorelai. They glanced at each other, saying, "give it another ten minutes."

"Come on! I've got to go, my mom is waiting." Kirk yelled. "This isn't funny!'

"Kinda is, Kirk. Kinda is." Sage teased.

"I don't like you," Kirk pointed, passing her. Sage grinned, "good for you!"

"I take it back," she said, looking over to her dad. "Give it another fifteen, just for fun."

"We need to talk." Jackson said, walking over to Sookie. "What's the matter?" She asked. "The bedroom, please." He replied.

Sage gasped, "Jackson! There are children here."

He glared at her, looking back to his soon to be wife. "Honey, I'm melting chocolate here." Sookie said, quickly smiling at Sage. "Oh, the chocolate can wait. My father just took me aside and handed me this."

"Oh god, are you dressing as a schoolgirl for Halloween?"

"Sage, shut up!" He snapped.

She raised her hands in surrender, looking back at her parents. "I'm gonna go find Maddy."

"Don't die," Lorelai smiled.

"Or piss off too many people." Chris added.

"No promises!" Sage replied, walking away. She passed Rory and Dean, smiling at the former and stealing her drink. "I hate you!"

"Love you more," she said.

"Hi!" Maddy smiled, waving at her friend. "Hey," she walked up to her. "You are coming to the wedding on Sunday, right?"

"Yep, I asked my mom if I could come back on Monday instead, she said yes."

"Oh, thank god. I don't know what I would do if you weren't gonna be there." Sage sighed, leaning her head on Maddy's shoulder.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"I can't believe I have to spend the entire summer away from both of my kids." Lorelai groaned, laying her head on the kitchen table.

"Hey, hey, it's only a possibility." Sage smiled.

"Yeah, a very unlikely one." Rory nodded. Sage sent her a glare, as if saying shut up you deserve to win.