Hana's Return - Kakashi / Alpha Female - Tsume

Kakashi had to keep cool all day, but he was finally heading home. Hana had come in earlier with the Triplets, reporting back from a five week-long mission, and he was taking her out of the rotation for the summer. He was also about to report for duty to her: he was in for a long night.

Letting himself in, Tsume was in the kitchen, cooking.

"Hey, Mom!"

He hung his hat and robe up.

"Hey, Kakashi!"

"Need any help?"

"No, you've better get back there to Hana. you know she'll be looking for you."

He rushed back to their bedroom, opening the door. Hana was sleeping on the bed, surrounded by dogs. When he came in, all three dogs' tails flicked with happiness before they slowly got up and left the room.  He climbed on the bed, giving her little kisses and cradling her in his arms until she woke up.

"Hey, I missed you. Welcome home."

She smiled sleepily.

"Kakashi-kun..."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in and kissing him deeply. Five weeks. It was far too long to be without his Hana.

"You can sleep a little longer-"

"Nah. Can we fit in a little bit of sex before dinner?"

His mouth salivated at her request. He pulled his pants off and his boxers before sliding her pants and panties off. Mounting her, he slid into her easily, making her moan. She held onto his waist with one hand as she gripped the sheets with the other.  She was careful to be very quiet.

"Oh, Kakashi..."

So was he.

"This is so much better than phone sex..."

He kissed down her neck and moaned in her ear. It was beautiful, listening to his precious girlfriend moan and breathe words of love to him.

"I need you, Kakashi.... I love you..."

Hana was his incredible blessing. A chance meeting in the hospital had turned into two people with a lot in common who started dating.

And now she was his family. Her family was his family. He moved in a year ago, and it was the best decision he could've made. Her clan had a compound, so they all stayed together. But her father was killed in the war, so she hadn't left her clan's house. Kiba hadn't, either.

The Inuzuka clan was woman-oriented, and that secretly tickled him. He loved a dominant woman, and Hana didn't disappoint.

"You got lucky, Hatake, being on top. I'll make sure you're on the bottom tonight."

"I'm always lucky when I'm with you. Fuck, you're so tight..."

The tight grip of her pussy was killing him, but he wanted to make her cum first.

"Tighter than your hand?"

He chuckled.

"That's all I've had for five weeks, Baby."

"Aww, I had the water jets at the hot spring, late at night."

"That sounds so hot..."

She giggled.

"I came so hard-"

He exploded into her void, moaning out in quiet ecstasy. Fuck, he came first...

"No... shit..."