Survivors - Ino

The Naras' wedding was beautiful. It was snowing again tonight, making the winter wonderland that Temari had hoped for. And, having come from a desert village, Ino was tickled to see it happen.

She was standing up by her friend, who had just been walked down the aisle by Kakashi. It was adorable!

And her Shino looked so good tonight! Having lost his big coat for the evening, he was in a green dress shirt with a black vest and black pants. She couldn't stop staring at trying to focus on the wedding. She couldn't keep the smile off of her face as she held the two bouquets of white roses and lavender in her hands, one being hers and one being Temari's.

And Temari was such a beautiful bride! She had on a traditional uchikake for the occasion, and Shikamaru wore a montsuki. It was all gorgeous, but Ino was already dreaming of a beautiful, strapless, backless, white dress with train on the back, detailed with embroidered wildflowers. She never thought that she'd live to be a bride, not after the last war, so her mind was going wild with the possibilities.

Shino told her that they could have any kind of wedding she wanted, and now her brain was filled with wonderful ideas! Maybe a farm wedding? There was an herb farm nearby that had wildflower fields. The fireflies would be out in June as well, making for a magical experience-

"Shikamaru, you may kiss your bride."

Ino cheered louder than everyone else as her teammate kissed his new wife. They had done it: they had survived. Shikamaru was no longer the last Nara, and in June, Ino would no longer be the last Yamanaka.

As Ino walked to the aisle and met up with Naruto, she took his arm and grace Shino a wink and a smile, making him blush.