First Times And Sweet Teases - Shino

Even with his arm still swollen and sore, Shino was resting comfortably with Ino tonight. She was tucked under his uninjured arm, giving gentle kisses to his neck and shoulder as they chatted. Her hand was warm as it rubbed his abdomen comfortingly.

"Tell me about your first time, Shino."

He felt the air catch in his chest at her question, but not in a good way. Should he lie to her?

No.

"Which one?"

"Huh?"

"The first time I was with someone...or the first time I was with a girl?"

He felt his face blush bright red. Ino sat up beside him.

"Oh, this is going to be even better than I thought. Do you like guys, too?"

Shino sighed.

"Actually, I don't think so. I slept with Kiba a few times when we were teenagers. I thought I liked Kiba, I do like Kiba. He's my best friend. And I know that Kiba likes sex. All kinds of sex with anyone. I think I was more drawn to the idea of getting to do something so intimate with someone I cared so much about. And, of course, it felt fucking great."

Ino's face was full of love as she listened intently.

"Who was your first woman?"

"We started to include Hinata when we were on missions. She came to hang out with us one night... and it turned into the three of us in bed. And I was hooked after that. That's probably why I've been so whipped over the past few years: I'd end up meeting women when I was out with Kiba and I'd bring them home and they'd be a really bad fit for me. As sad as you were, I'm glad I was the one who found you."

She giggled a little.

"Me too. I still can't believe that my soulmate was you all along."

But Shino was still a little nervous.

"Thats doesn't bother you? That I've slept with Kiba?"

"Not at all. That's your business. Besides, it's kind of romantic. It's an act of bonding between two friends. And to get to do that as a team sounds wonderful."

"It was. We did that for a while until we all started dating other people. How about you? Who was your first?

The smile on Ino's face disappeared.

"Choji, actually. Shikamaru's been with Temari for forever, so it was the two of us one night on a mission. And, you know, it was... good. It was fine. It hurt a little. I didn't get off. And since then, I've dated a few people, and it was good. It was all good, I guess."

"It doesn't sound like it."

"I don't know if it was because I wasn't really emotionally attached to them, or it just wasn't great in general. The guys I've dated were kind. They've all been pretty kind to me, but I haven't really been into them. I think that I've been distraught about the war and... they didn't know what to do with that. They'd take me out to dinner, we'd be intimate, but really, they gave me space. A couple of them broke it off, and I was afraid that I was broken. No man would want to deal with this."

"To be fair, what were these guys? Eighteen? And they'd lived through the war as well. That's a lot for an eighteen-year-old."

Ino nodded. The adults in her life couldn't even cope with this; how could an eighteen-year-old boy? Ino spoke in a whisper.

"You know, it's funny hearing you talk about how you're afraid I'll leave once I'm better. I'm always afraid that you'll wake up one day and decide that I'm too much for you."