Territorial - Ino

When they arrived home, they headed through the empty house and straight to their bedroom. Ino shut their bedroom door and pushed him onto the bed, unzipping his jacket so she could reach the goodness underneath. She kissed him lovingly before growling into his ear.

"Mmm... now I want dessert..."

He laughed as she put her hands under his shirt, making him howl out.

"Cold! COLD!"

She laughed as she leaned in, removing her hands and gently pulling his shirt up, kissing his abdomen. He was soft and delicious, and his skin tasted both sweet and oaky.  Her new favorite flavor.  She looked up at him, her chin resting on his abs.

"Thanks for saving me."

"From what?"

"That drunk guy."

Shino chuckled as Ino stripped her kimono off, sitting in her white shirt and panties.

"That guy wasn't going to do anything. He could barely stand upright. Besides, it would've been his group against six shinobi."

"Then thanks for being so casual about it."

"You're welcome."

"You don't get really territorial about me."

He stopped laughing.

"Territorial?  I... do you want me to be? I can be."

"No. I like that you don't. I've been a bit of a show-off in the past, with my body, and it hasn't gone over well with the guys I've dated. It's... very refreshing that I can be myself and you don't get upset if it attracts unwanted attention.  Even though tonight wasn't really that case tonight.  That guy just came up..."

She let her voice trail off, but she hoped she explained it adequately. He nodded.

"I get it. You're someone that draws attention. You're beautiful. And sometimes you're going to attract guys. A lot of the time, actually, especially as you get better.  And I know you can fend for yourself.  The only reason I stepped in was because you clearly didn't know him, and he wouldn't leave you alone. I hope I read the situation correctly."

She smiled.

"Very correctly. You were perfect tonight. So perfect that you even made Karui blush when you smiled at her. I'll have to try not to be so territorial over my man..."

He blushed deeply.

"I didn't mean anything-"

She shushed him with a tender kiss.

"I know. It was really cute, actually. She was invested in that rescue. I'm pretty sure that Choji didn't catch that."

Shino was blushing hard.

"Y-You can be territorial with me. I don't know how many chances you'll have, though."

"Why's that?"

"Because I'm awkward and forgettable."

She knew he felt that way, but she didn't see it. Leaning up, she whispered.

"I had my chance tonight.  I'll have to keep an eye on her."

"I hope not. I hope she doesn't hurt Choji."

Ino kissed his cheek tenderly as he melted her heart with his kindness.

"You are one of the best people I know, Shino Aburame."

He wrapped his arms around her, running his fingers under her shirt, and over her lower back, giving her chills.

"Happy birthday, Ino. I hope you'll let me take you out again tomorrow night. This... wasn't the magical night I wanted it to be for you."