Grouchy, Bloated, and Horny -Ino

Ino was awoken from her nap by Shino crawling between the covers. Akamaru, who was warm against her for the past couple of hours, was gone. Kiba must've already left.

"Hey, how was your afternoon out?"

He smelled like alcohol, and he tasted like alcohol as well when he kissed her.

"I needed to see Kiba. It was nice."

He was clearly drunk when he climbed on top of her, kissing down her neck passionately.  It felt really nice.  He moaned gently in her ear.

"I had a good time, but I missed you.  How are you feeling?"

"Still bloated and gross.  But your weight on me feels amazing."

He chuckled gently.

"Well, I think you're beautiful."

She felt herself blush.

"Thanks, but you're drunk."

She watched his face turn red.

"Sorry-"

"Don't be.  It;s good to get drunk and let go sometimes.  And you've really needed it. I'm the one who's sorry.  I'm grouchy and bloated.  And horny.  I don't know what's going on with me. It's a strange mix of emotions."

His eyes lit up.

"I can help with the last one!"

She laughed.  He always made her feel better.

"How would you like to help?"

He disappeared under the covers and she felt him spread her thighs.  He lifted the blankets a little.

"Can I kiss you until you cum?"

She felt her heart flutter.

"Only if you want to."

He disappeared again and she felt his soft lips begin to touch her inner thighs.  It was heavenly.

"Oh, Shino..."

She had only been eaten out once before, and it wasn't very enjoyable.  It was with an ex, though. Not Shino. She had the feeling that this would be a lot different.

She was only wearing panties tonight, letting her freshly shaven and moisturized legs brush against the cool sheets.  Now that she wasn't so cold all the time, she found herself enjoying the little pleasures more.  And now, she was really glad that she had gone though the trouble.

He slid her panties off gently before exploring her inner thighs more closely with his tongue.  He kissed around her pelvic bone, and teased her with the tip of his nose, brushing lightly against her swollen gash.  Finally, his lips made contact with her own swollen lips, making her grip the sheets and moan out as quietly as she could. His kisses were full and passionate before he slid the tip of his tongue into her pussy, tasting her wetness.

She had to watch!  She couldn't miss this!

Throwing the covers back, Shino was laying between her thighs, his arms under each of them as he kissed her.  She pulled another pillow under her head as she watched with fervor.

Burying his face into her gash, he immediately began to kiss her clitoris, over and over.  She squirmed and moaned.

"Fuck, you really know what you're doing..."

She quickly realized that Shino had more sexual experience than she'd ever hoped to have.  And she thought he'd be an awkward virgin.  This guy followed his senses, and his sharp nose had taken him right to her pheromones...

Between sensual kisses to her clit, he'd lap up her sweet honey, which was dribbling from her void.  She was so turned on!

It wasn't going to take much more to push her over the edge.  She hadn't come in a month, not since his fingers were in her void.  And she had slept next to him every night, kissing and touching him... Her body was healing, and fuck, did she want sex!

"Shino... I'm so close..."

He began to kiss her clitoris more passionately, sucking on her as her pussy cried for him-

"I'm sorry if I squirt- FUCK!"

Her orgasm crashed over her like a wave, decimating her brain and body as Shino continued to suck on her.  Her thighs shook dangerously around his face as he lapped her honey.  And then, she felt the flood come from between her thighs.  It was so much, and she was about to feel embarrassed, but he moaned passionately as he drank from her.  He was drinking from her!

And then, as her orgasm was beginning to subside, he grunted and let out a little whimper, making her smile.  She reached down and played with his hair as they both panted.

"Come up here."

He crawled up and put his head on her shoulder, watching her smittenly.  She booped his nose gently.

"You came, too..."

He grinned, drunk on her cum.

"You taste so good... it was so hot... you're so hot..."

At least some of her bloating was gone.  Her mood had elevated a little as well. She settled in beside him as the thunder clapped in the distance. She listened as he told her about his afternoon before the couple fell asleep.