Dreaming Out Loud - Ino

Ino was having one of those romance novel moments. The snow was falling gently outside of their sliding window, but inside it was warm and lovely. Her skin was being warmed by the hearth and her lover's body as he made luxurious, gentle love to her. He had her arms punned playfully above her head as he kissed her neck, moaning quietly. Her thighs were draped over his as he slowly slid in and out of her, penetrating her deeply. It was heavenly and it felt so good!

Last winter, she was cold and lonely in her apartment, and now she was warm and content, making love to the kindest and most handsome man.

"Mmm... I love you..."

She cooed to him gently. He was breathing heavily.

"I love you, too..."

They'd had a wonderful day, complete with a birthday party for Mirai. Ino wore her favorite purple dress that made her feel like a princess, and they had bought a pink princess dress and tiara for the birthday girl. Ino had so much fun, blowing bubbles and playing princesses with Mirai as Shino got to spend time with his team and their partners.

And the way that Shino had watched her the entire evening made her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Every time she had looked over at him, he was watching her with the cutest, most smitten smile on his face. And for a while, he even came over to blow bubbles with them.

Ino was just glad to be included in the fun today. It was nice to see her old friends as well. She ate cake and ice cream with the birthday girl and got to hang out with Naruto and Hinata as well as Kiba and his girlfriend, Tamaki. It was also wonderful to see Kurenai, even though it still broke her heart to see her as a single mother. It was a stark reminder that her beloved Asuma Sensei was gone; she also knew that it was the reason that Shikamaru just couldn't bring himself to go to Mirai's parties just yet. But maybe that would change.

All she knew was that tonight, Shino was her king, and he was treating her like a queen.

She gently pulled her hands back, running them up his sweaty torso. They had been making gentle love on and off for hours; he loved being inside of her, and she loved the comfort of feeling so full, and his weight on her.

She was full of his love already and had been for hours. She was careful with her birth control, but she trusted Shino with her life and her heart. His warm love was comforting because even if something grew in her womb, or someone, they'd be an unstoppable force together. But tonight, she was enjoying his rhythm and the experience of him in the quiet winter night.

"Oh god... you in that dress today... every curve was accentuated..."

She kissed down his neck, whispering in his ear as she pawed at the tattoo on his arm.

"I know... you couldn't get enough of me... you watched me all afternoon..."

"How could I not... you're so beautiful... and you're so good with kids... you were melting my heart..."

This made her heart race.

"Tell me again that you want kids..."

His rhythmic pumping into her was so slow and comforting, giving her pleasure and calming her.

"I want kids with you... I want a family with you... I want to make you my wife so we can grow our clan together..."

She buried her face into his sweaty shoulder, moaning at the pleasure that was building inside of her.

"I love you, Shino... you're my soulmate..."

"I love you, too... I can't live without you..."

She bit into his neck gently as her body climaxed, making the blanket on the bed even wetter with her latest orgasm. Shino held her ass tightly as he pulled her into himself further, giving her another load of his love as he cried out weakly.

When he was finished, he moved his arms up to hold her tightly, pulling her entire body into himself as he buried his face into her shoulder. She savored the moment, playing with his hair and cradling his head in her arms. He was going soft inside of her, and it was so comforting. They were connected, just as she liked it.

He continued to hold her in his lap, breathing her in deeply. She loved being his girlfriend. She loved being his queen. After a while, she giggled as she felt him begin to go hard inside of her again.

"Oh, Shino! You are so horny tonight!"

"Every time I think about your beautiful body. Holy fuck, you just do something to me."

He looked up at her with those big, light brown eyes.

"Ino, can I eat you? I can't get enough of you..."

She giggled.

"Yes! I love you..."

She couldn't stop saying those words! She loved him! He grinned.

"I love you, too..."

He removed himself from her void and laid her down onto the bed, spreading her legs and breathing her in deeply. But he usually wasn't one to just dive in, instead kissing the insides of her thighs tenderly, licking the honey and his lingering seed from her crying void.

His lips inside of his swollen pussy were delightful, kissing her already sensitive clit.

"Ohh... I'm not going to last very long, Shino-kun..."

"It doesn't matter.... I just need you..."

His voice was muffled between her legs. She arched her back, loving the feel of his tongue between her thighs.

"I love being your queen... I need to be your queen..."

He moaned as he moved uncomfortably, humping the bed. He couldn't have anything left inside of his spent body. She took the time to dream out loud. She wanted a life with him, and she wanted him to know while he was in her most vulnerable area.

"I need you, Shino... oooh... I need your love... it makes my heart flutter and my head swim..."

He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her in even tighter to his face, slurping her honey ravenously. He didn't need to say anything: his lips on her clit were conveying the message. She wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh, Shino... OH SHINO!"

She felt herself gush again, not sure how she had anything left, either. She grabbed the sheets around her head, bearing down as she felt his body shake below her. He was giving the mattress short, intense strokes, transferring his seed to the sheets.

And then, finally, it was still. The only sound was their heavy breathing. Shino laid his head on the crook of her thigh, his chin above her gash.

"I love you, too... I need you to be my queen..."

She played with his hair as they fell asleep.