Lost In Thought / Movie Nights Are The Best - Shino

Shino appeared in the doorway as their staff meeting was underway, feeling embarrassed by his lateness. He was never late. Adjusting his glasses sheepishly, he spoke to the room as they all watched the newcomer arrive.

"Sorry I'm late..."

He took his seat, but Anko wasn't going to let him go easily.

"Did I see you horseback riding through the fields on the western side of the village last night with Ino?"

He hadn't told anyone at the Academy about his planned special date, but now everyone knew. Might as well own it, he thought.

"Yep. Now that she's feeling better, I gave her a fairy tale themed date night, complete with horseback riding."

Anko grinned.

"That's really cute, actually. Did she enjoy it?"

"Oh yeah, she loved it. Horseback riding, a candlelit dinner, and stargazing."

"Stargazing... hmmm..."

"Sounds like fun, Shino. And we're glad you're here. Don't worry about being late, it doesn't matter. Anyway-"

Iruka redirected the focus abck to the meeting with a little grin on his face.

Shino had been late this morning because Ino had jumped into the shower with him and given him the most incredible head he had ever received. He could still feel the coolness of the shower wall tiles against his back and her hands gripping his ass and thighs when he closed his eyes. She made him feel like a king every day.

He'd have to plan some more date nights for her, even if they weren't as elaborate as last night's. She deserved to go out and be seen. She was so beautiful! And their summer was quickly coming to an end. Shino would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous about how Ino would be filling her time while he was teaching at the Academy. But he kept putting that into the back of his mind, instead preoccupying himself with thoughts of suckling at her plump breasts or burying his face between her thighs.

He'd take her out for a little bit after his meeting to do something fun, and then they could have a boring night in. Maybe he could tire her out with a little swimming at the pool before dinner and a boring movie. And he'd have an excuse to see her in her new bikini as well. He could carry her around in the cool water-

"Shino? You okay?"

He realized he was staring off with a big grin on his face. He looked up at Iruka.

"Sorry, Sensei. Lost in thought."

But Iruka was grinning as well. He heard Anko mutter.

"Must've been a hell of a date last night..."

It was.

***

Movie nights were the best nights, in Shino's opinion. He loved their ritualistic routine of dinner, a warm bath, and snuggling in towels or yukatas as a movie played in the background. The movies were usually terrible, which made the night even better. They'd kiss or touch, or just talk. Maybe they'd have a snack. And now that they were having sex, that had opened up a lot of new possibilities.

Their room felt like the perfect mix of the both of them. There were plants everywhere, and now whenever Ino saw a neat bug while they were out, she'd bring it home to live on their plants for a while. Or Shino would let some of his colony roam freely on the houseplants. These were the things that he could never do with other girls, but Ino was so cool. And his colony loved her: sometimes one of them would land on her nose when they were laying there; she would crinkle her nose and laugh. They knew her chakra intimately, as well as her pheromones. It was like it was implanted into their DNA.