Lingerie - Shino

After school, he was surprised that Ino wasn't waiting outside for him.  He walked home quickly, worried about his girlfriend.  He could only hope that she was okay.  Arriving home, there was no one in the living room or kitchen.  

"Hey, I'm in the bedroom!"

Shino breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped into the room, finding Ino waiting for him in new lingerie on the bed.  Deep green lingerie.  She was blushing.

"How do I look?"

His entire body was throbbing.  He couldn't hide his erection.

"Y-You got lingerie for me?"

She nodded.

"Yeah!  Temari went with me this morning to pick it out. I tried to keep busy today, since you were at work."

His body and heart were so full that the tears started falling.

"Shino?

She suddenly looked concerned.  He shook his head, dismissing his own tears.

"You're perfect.  Everything about you is beautiful.  And sensual.  And sometimes I wonder why you're with me."

She got up and stood before him, putting her arms around his shoulders, holding him close as she whispered into his ear.

"Because you're the most important person in my life.  And you're the most caring person I've ever met."

She kissed him deeply.  Moving her hands down, she pulled his ass in tightly, making him whimper.

"You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that."

She bit her bottom lip.

"Mmm... I hope so.  I was hoping you'd lay on the bed and watch me ride your cock until I cum."

"You can be in control.  I love when you're confident and in control."

He crawled onto the bed and stripped his clothes off, feeling vulnerable as his erection stuck straight up.  She licked her lips as she watched him.

"I'm throbbing so much..."

He could smell her pheromones as she rubbed her thighs together.  The insides of her thighs were glistening with her wetness.  For someone who was nervous about being sexually inexperienced, she had let her craving for sex outweigh that.  She was always ready to pounce on him and make love.  He cooed to her.

"Come sit on my cock..."

He stroked himself pleasurably as she climbed back onto the bed.  Getting close, she leaned forward and ran her tongue over the underside of his shaft, making his eyes roll back into his head.

"Ino, can I see your juicy pussy?"

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs, and the sight of her swollen cunt took his breath away.

"Your pussy is crying for me... have you really been excited for me to come home?"

"Yes!  I'm crying for you!  You make me so excited!  I have to rub my clit in the bathroom sometimes at night so I can sleep next to you.  Your body is so sexy..."

"You do?"

She slid two fingers into her gash, massaging herself as she moaned.  She was beautiful and pink and wet, with a perfect little patch of blonde hair above her gash.  He laid his head against the pillow.

"Please... please sit on this cock..."

She climbed onto him, leaning forward and kissing him deeply as she sank onto his cock slowly.  He moaned into her mouth.  This woman had to force herself to orgasm so she could sleep next to him?  He was that sexy to her?

She wanted him.  And it was the best feeling in the world.

She sat up, moving on him, using her thighs to slide him in and out of her void.

"Ino..."

He ran his hands up her thighs, squeezing and caressing her as she moaned. And then, she did the most beautiful thing: she lifted the thin skirt of her lingerie, allowing him to watch her crying void swallow him to the base, over and over.  It was better than any porn that he had seen.  She took two fingers and slid them over her clit again, rubbing rhythmically. Shino gripped the pillow under his head as he watched in awe.

She licked her lips as she moaned and whimpered.

"It's so good... I'm so full..."

And then, her bottom lip began to quiver as she began to slow down.  He sat up, holding her as she began to cry.

"Stupid emotions..."

He moved her short hair to kiss her neck.

"They aren't stupid."

"I just want to get you off... it's been such a long day..."

"I'm not worried about it."

"Then maybe I'm the one who wants to get off."

She sounded lost and upset.  Disappointed in herself.  He spoke gently to her.

"If you still want to cum, I can help."

"Please, be gentle with me.  I feel so fragile."

"I'd never be anything but gentle with you."

He sat up and unhooked her lingerie with one hand, clearly surprising her.

"Is it okay if I play with you?"

"Y-Yeah..."

He took her lingerie off, finally getting to do the thing he had been dreaming about all day: suckle on her perfect pink nipples.

"If you're uncomfortable, tell me to stop."

She nodded.  Leaning in, he took a large breast in hand, kissing her perfect pink nipple before wrapping his lips around the tender skin.  As soon as he began to suckle, she let out an erotic moan.  He was still hard in her void, forgotten about in the midst of her emotions.  But he didn't forget, though.  There was no way he'd go soft inside of this goddess.

As he suckled, she began to fuck him again, clearly pleased with the sensation.  He squeezed her other breast in his hand as he bucked into her gently.  She ran her fingers through his hair as she spoke gently to him.

"Ooh... you like these tits..."

He fucking loved them, but he didn't break his concentration to answer her as she cradled his head.  Her weight felt good on his lap.  His free hand was on her lower back, supporting her.  Her moans were amazing, and they were turning him on even more.  He could feel her painted nails on his cheek as she moved with more urgency.

"Yes, Baby... yes, Baby..."

She was about to cum.  He remained gentle, licking and sucking rhythmically, giving love to her breast with his mouth as he caressed her other one.  She let out a cry, squirting in his lap and all over his cock as he grunted, filling her.  Her sounds were heavenly, and it took practically nothing to make him cum as well.  She slowed to a stop when they were both finished, and he kissed her breast gently before pulling her into himself and leaning back against the pillows.

"I hope you had a good first day back, Shino-kun."

"It was good, but I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

He could already tell that this year was going to be challenging, but he had confidence that he and Ino would figure out their new normal.  And as he held her, he was excited by the prospect of having a lover waiting for him when he arrived home.