The Loveliness Of Age - Shibi / She Can Use The Front Door -Shino

"Psst! Over here!"

She made her way over to the back porch where Shibi was waiting.

"Now, I know your room isn't back here."

"It is now. I gave the kids the master bedroom a few weeks ago and I took a smaller room. They need it and I didn't. Besides, now I can sneak you in like a teenager."

He took Tsume's hand and pulled her up on the porch as they both laughed quietly. He picked her up and placed her inside of the bedroom window before climbing in himself.  She sat on the bed, and he sat beside her.

Neither one of them wanted it to be like this, sleeping with his best friend's widow, but it was far better than loneliness. For both of them.

It also seemed oddly fitting: Kaede and Tsume had been close growing up. Even when Tsume and Hideo were going through a teen pregnancy with Hana, Kaede was practically her second mom. It was actually how he had met Kaede; going to dinner to meet Hideo's new baby.

And theirs was a whirlwind romance: married at 19. Two years of life together before a baby at 22. Another baby at 24. And she was gone at 25, leaving Shibi a young widower. If he had known he'd have such a short time with her, he would've married her at 18 and spend every waking moment with her. But that wasn't in the plans, and now it was just himself and Tsume.

"Is this okay?"

She spoke softly.

"Yes."

He also loved Tsume, but in a sadder tone. It was just the two of them. And he'd always love and care for Tsume, but it was in a different way than he loved Kaede: his soulmate.

He turned and kissed her gently. Their lovemaking was usually gentle and tearful. It was a physical healing session between two hurt people. She pushed him down onto the bed gently as she began to strip her clothes off.

He thought Tsume was beautiful: her kunoichi body was scarred and tattooed and her breasts sagged slightly with age. Her body was fit, and stretch marked from babies. And he loved every inch of her skin. It was the loveliness of age that Kaede never got to experience.

His body was older, too, and she seemed to enjoy it. And she never mentioned how clearly inexperienced he was. It was something they had talked about, how he hadn't been with anyone since he was 25. But she pleasured his body as if he were the most beautiful creature on earth.

He stripped his clothes off as well, crawling up to the top of the blanket and getting under them. He held them open for her and she grinned as she climbed in. Her naked body felt wonderful against his, even though her tears were already starting. She rolled her on top of him, taking his dark glasses off. As her fingers touched his bare skin, he was becoming instantly hard. He moaned as she touched him.

"Thank you for doing this-"

"Shh... stop thanking me and let me love you."

She kissed him again as she positioned herself, sinking down onto him. They both emitted little cries of delight. He had forgotten how good sex was until he started having it again with Tsume. No sex for almost 20 years was a long time, and Tsume always felt so good. She rode him like an animal some nights, and tonight appeared to be one of those nights. She wasn't rough, but she would move quickly on him. These were usually the nights she would break down the hardest. As she slid him in and out quickly, she moaned his name.

"Own me... Shibi..."

He quickly flipped her to her back, fucking her gently but firmly. She looked like a goddess on her back... just not his goddess. But she was beautiful, nonetheless. He breathed in her ear.

"Cum for me, Tsume..."

She scratched down his hips as she growled and screamed, having one hell of an orgasm. He allowed himself the relief of release as well, grunting as he filled her satisfyingly.

And then she threw her arms around his neck as she cried. He laid down beside her, cradling her in his arms.

"I've got you, Tsume."

Sex brought out so many emotions for both of them, and sometimes it felt good to just feel. Even if it was hard. She was crying hard as she buried her face into his chest. He held her tightly, loving her as she cried for all the people they had lost over the years.

***

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"It sounded like a woman laughing outside."

Shino opened the window, seeing his father disappear into another window further down the porch. His new bedroom window. Shino rolled his eyes.

"It's just Dad and Mrs. Inuzuka, not using the front door.  That's why he took that room."

"What, what? Is your dad-"

"Fucking Kiba's mom? Yeah, they have been for a couple of years."

He shut the window slowly and quietly. Ino actually looked kind of sad. She started crying, putting her hand over her mouth. This first restarted period was hitting hard.

"That's sweet..."

He sat beside her.

"Yeah, Dad made sure not to lose his best friend's wife, after Hideo Inuzuka died in the war. It turned into something physical later. But never here. He must be taking advantage of the proximity of the new bedroom..."

"She can use the front door..."

"I have the feeling that this is more fun."

"How tragically romantic-"

"I don't know how much romance is involved.  Actually, I try not to think about it."

"My head canon says it's romantic. I need it to be."

He chuckled, trying to put his dad banging Kiba's mom far from his mind.

"Come on, let's snuggle up and watch our movie."

They had gone out for sushi and ice cream earlier, respectively. Ino had gotten a chocolate ice cream, covered in hot fudge, gummy worms, whipped, cream, and a cherry. It was disgusting, but she ate most of it while he watched. It must've really hit the spot; she looked like she was eating the most delicious thing on the planet. They had also rented a romantic movie, so Shino was ready to hold her as she cried.  Her eyes lit up at the prospect of their sad, romantic movie.

He put the movie in, and just like that, the other occupants in the house were forgotten as they turned the lights off and cuddled together under the blankets.