Mundane Couples Time - Ino / Satisfying Sex - Shino

Ino pulled her boyfriend closer at BBQ's, breathing him in deeply. After a hard couple of weeks, she felt like a dark cloud had finally lifted today. They were finally getting some mundane couples time, and it felt so good!

"You've been amazing to me recently. Even more amazing than usual. Your support kept me from losing it."

He was still a little more quiet than usual, but it had been very hard for him as well, and she knew that. He gave her a small smile.

"Sorry, I know I'm still pretty quiet."

She nuzzled her nose into his ear, trying to be careful of his bruised face.

"It's okay to be quiet. I just hope that tonight you let it all out. In me."

Shino's nose was healing nicely, and now his face was red from lust as well. He moved uncomfortably in his seat.

"Other than last night, it's been two weeks since we've had sex. I hope so."

Had they broken a two-week streak of no sex last night?  Things had been so crazy that she she hadn't noticed.  He continued.

"Usually, two weeks is no big deal for me, but it's been so good with you, and it's been so often..."

Ino smoothed out the front of his coat as she smiled.

"It's been so good. I didn't know that sex could be this good. And it's not just because you're sexy: I really trust you. It feels good to be with someone I know so well and trust so much. It's nice to be with a friend.'

He smiled at her smittenly.

"I agree. I'm comfortable with you; I know you won't hurt me."

"Of course not. I love you too much. And when I get the chance to be your rock, I won't let you down."

"Hopefully that won't be for a while, though. I'm ready for some normalcy."

Ino gave him a little kiss.

"Me too. I'm ready for some quiet dinners at home and lazy weekend sex."

"Pillow talk and waking up next to you, already knowing what the day will bring."

She really was ready for some mundane days with her lover, especially since her heart was feeling more like living.

***

"Yes! Fuck me!"

She was an absolute goddess! Right now, she was on her knees, face against the pillow and her ass up in the air. He hadn't realized how much she had filled out until his face was between her ass cheeks! She looked, and felt, incredible! Her ass was driving him wild, and he didn't realize that he was an ass man until his brain told him to taste her. He needed it. Now, his tongue was tracing the rim of her asshole, and she was moaning his name.

He had the feeling that he just loved every part of her, though. As he squeezed her thighs and traced his fingers over her cunt, he was enjoying the movements of her body. She would gyrate and wiggle and tremble at his touch. She seemed to enjoy all of it. And she was dripping! The insides of her thighs were soaked! She began to beg him harder.

"Please... Please fuck me..."

He was ready to fuck her at BBQ's earlier tonight., but he wanted to make sure that she had plenty of foreplay. He wanted to make sure that her head was in the right place to have an explosive love making session.  They both needed it.

Pulling his throbbing face up, he wrapped his arms around her upper thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed as she squealed with delight. He was so hard that he had been throbbing against the bed as he ate her.  It was unfortunate that his nose was still broken, or it would've been perfect.

Sliding into her effortlessly, he held onto her ass with both hands as he pumped into her. She moaned as she scratched and pawed at the blankets on the bed.

"Oh yes! Shino! Yes!"

She was so wet that her pussy made sloppy wet sounds with each thrust. He was panting already.

"Fuck, you're so wet..."

It was incredibly hot, but-

"Woah!"

He flipped her to her back, surprising her. He entered her again, this time in missionary position, leaning over her as he fucked her wildly. Her face contorted in pleasure.

"If I'm fucking you from behind, I can't see your beautiful face."

Leaning in on his elbows, he cradled her head in his arms as he slowed his face and kissed her deeply. Her nails scratched down his sides and back as she moaned into his mouth. And then, her body tensed as she froze. Her back arched as she screamed. He kissed down her neck as she rode her orgasm to completion. This time, he decided not to hold back, allowing himself the pleasure of release into her void.

"I'm going to cum-"

Her eyes grew wider as a second wave crashed over her. They shared a long and delicious orgasm, their tongues danced as they came down together. Holding each other tightly. Shino was still inside of her, going soft slowly. She breathed into his ear.

"You're so sweet."

"I love missionary with you. I love to experience all of you while we make love."

His face was throbbing where his nose was still healing, radiating to his cheeks, but he was so satisfied. This sex was more satisfying for him than the carnal lovemaking they had last night. Experiencing Ino satisfied him more than he knew was possible.

"Yeah, but you giving me a rim job was wild. I loved it."

"I'll do that whenever you like, but maybe we can wait until my face is healed. It hurt a little more than I thought it would."

She planted tiny kisses all over his face.

"Of course, Darling. Are you okay?"

He nodded, but he knew that she was still concerned. He could see it on her face.

"Come on, a warm bath for you and then an ice pack before bed. You have school tomorrow.

He wasn't about to turn down Ino's amazing aftercare. She pampered him with warm baths and fragranced lotions. Her gentle touches were unreal, giving him goosebumps each time.  She already took care of him more than she knew.

"Only if you join me."

He took her hand as he helped her from the bed, ready to take care of her as well.