The House Is Ours - Kakashi / 18 Months And 4 Days - Hana

"Heading out tonight, Mom? Dinner and a room?"

"Actually, probably just dinner. But who knows.  I might spend the night at the Aburame clan house.  Don't wait up for me."

"Woah, what?"

Hana almost jumped off the couch, but Kakashi smiled.

"Have fun!"

But Hana wasn't done with her mother yet.

"Mom, do you want to stay over there?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?  I can sneak in the back window now."

"Because you said this was a thing just between you and Shibi, which was why you were staying at an Inn.  Doesn't bringing it to his house make it more... personal?"

"I don't know.  I'm enjoying how personal it is."

Kakashi pulled Hana back onto the couch gently, kissing her cheek. He spoke to Tsume.

"Have a good time, Mom."

Tsume left and Kakashi tickled her playfully, making her laugh as she swatted at him.

"Let your mom go to dinner and get laid tonight! Ino and Shino aren't going to vet her too hard, if they even run into each other. She's sneaking in the back window, after all.  I know that she's worried about Tsume not feeling welcome."

"How do you know that?"

"I ran into Ino today and we talked. That's what she told me. Shibi's going out on these secret date things, and she doesn't want Tsume to feel like she's a secret."

Kakashi pinned her arm playfully behind her back, immobilizing her so he could kiss her and piss her off.  He continued.

"Besides, maybe we can have the house to ourselves for once..."

"So I can kick your ass?"

He let her arm go, laughing.

"I was hoping for something a little more romantic. Like maybe we could make some dinner together and maybe you'll dance for me in your new lingerie?"

She glared at him.

"Maybe you should dance in my new lingerie."

"Baby Girl, I'll do whatever you want if we can fuck tonight."

She laughed, kissing him deeply.

"Maybe I'll let you wear my lingerie and dance for me, but I get to cook you a delicious dinner."

"Maybe I could dance for you while you cook me dinner tonight. Depends on where Kiba is tonight."

"He's out with Tamaki. At her place."

Kakashi laughed.

"Good. Then the house is ours, at least for a little while."

***

Kakashi helped her prep dinner before walking into the hallway, leaving her to heat the skillets. Kakashi returned a few minutes later wearing his yukata.  Hana eyed him suspiciously.

"You've better not be stretching out my new lingerie under that."

He turned off the overhead kitchen light, leaving her to work by the lights under the cabinets. He turned on the radio, finding something slow and sultry. He was about to make it a lot harder for her to cook.

Beside her, he slid his yukata off to reveal that he, did not in fact have her lingerie on. He didn't have anything on. She was trying to concentrate on what she was doing, but it was difficult with the most beautiful, naked man she had ever seen giving her a private dance in the kitchen.