A Dress Fit For A Queen - Ayami

The door dinged at Ayami's shop, making her look up.

"Shino! Where in the hell have you been? I haven't seen you in a month!"

He sheepishly walked up to the counter.

"Sorry, Auntie. I've been really focusing on Ino-"

"You should've focus so much on a young woman-"

"She's reached enough weight that her body is starting to heal itself. Her healer thinks that she's going to be fine."

Her body was healing itself. Ayami smiled.

"She's gained that much? I guess she did need you for the whole month."

"I'll bring her around soon. I'm not trying to hide her; it's just that she's been so sick-"

Ayami raised a hand, nodding.

"I understand. You sweet, caring Aburame men. She's lucky to have you."

Ayami always tried to build confidence in her sons and nephews, straight from the womb. They were a bunch of serious, kind-hearted, caring gentlemen who didn't always have confidence because of their shyness. And Shino was no exception. He gave her a smile.

Thanks, Auntie."

"I do need a hug, though. I've missed you."

He came around the counter, just like he'd done since he was little and wrapped his arms around her.

"I do need a favor, though."

She chuckled.

"Of course you do. What's going on?"

"Could you make Ino a purple dress fit for a queen? And maybe fit for riding a horse?"

She glared at him.

"Really?"

"Yeah, like a fairy tale dress. Flowy and pretty?"

"How many days, Shino?"

"Four?"

She sighed deeply.

"You're lucky I love you so much."

He gave her an extra squeeze, making her squeak.

"Thanks, Auntie!"