Reborn and accepting a mission

The cold water gradually covered his head. The body in the bathtub stood up, casually rubbed his wet hair, and looked around at the layout that did not belong to an interstellar prison. The young man was stunned for a few seconds.

Zhou Tang vaguely remembered that a second ago he was lying in the felon prison, and then a burst of spiritual power healed his body. Then, as soon as he opened his eyes, he was in this strange place.

"Dear host, I am System 1805. You have formed a contract with the system. Next, we will keep your original body safe for you. Please be sure to complete the system tasks." A system tone suddenly sounded

.

Although he didn't like having something talking in his head, he was still grateful that it was the other person who rescued him.

Zhou Tang said calmly: "What do I need to do?"

He still remembered what tasks the other party asked him to do when he had just bound to this system, and he could only return to the original world after it was completed.

1805: "This is a campus world. You need to break up the male and female protagonists and save Su Lizheng, who has taken care of you for many years. Next, I will transfer the background information and character memories of this world to you." Zhou Tang felt a sharp pain in his

temples pain.

It turns out that this world is an ancient campus novel. The male protagonist is called Vietnam, a rich second generation. The heroine's name is Bai Lin, and she is a standard youth campus beauty.

The original owner of this body is Zhou Tang, a classmate of the male and female protagonist, and a child with mild autism. Because his parents were busy with work, when the original student was in high school, he was entrusted to his friend Su Lizheng from the same city to take care of him for a while.

In school, Zhou Tang fell in love with Vietnam at first sight. He pursued Vietnam for a long time but received no response, which led him to become a black man and paid someone to deal with Bai Lin.

As a result, this operation actually served as an assist for Vietnam, allowing him to heroically save the beauty, and promoted the emotional development of the male and female protagonists. After that, Vietnam used his status as a school bully to start bullying Zhou Tang. The hurt from his beloved made him so devastated that Zhou Tang couldn't think about it for a while and ended his life.

After Su Lizheng knew about it, he actively investigated the cause of Zhou Tang's death. As a result, he was counterattacked by Yuejia forces in the process of dealing with Vietnam. At the same time, Zhou Tang's parents were also worried about Zhou Tang's death, thinking that it was Su Lizheng's negligence. Care, accidentally died under the attack of two families.

This is really an illogical campus Mary Sue story.

Zhou Tang smoothed the broken hair from his forehead, and the veins on his forehead popped out. He said impatiently: "If I let the hero and heroine die unexpectedly, will this mission be considered completed?"

He didn't like to beat around the bush, so he simply sent the pair away.

1805 almost choked. Sure enough, the host who came out of the prison was ruthless.

"The world will collapse if the male and female protagonists die. Please keep your mission in mind, separate the male and female protagonists, and protect Su Lizheng. As long as the world is not collapsed, the rest will have a high degree of freedom." 

"Oh, so I can't kill them." Zhou Tang. While thinking about it, he asked 1805 to retreat.

He walked to the mirror and looked at the face of the owner of the body.

The person in the mirror is a young man with red lips and white teeth. The upward curve of his mouth is matched with a pair of almond-shaped eyes and a head of black curly hair. At first glance, he is definitely a good student.

It's just that those round, almond-shaped eyes were now full of ruthlessness. Zhou Tang squinted in the mirror, showing even more evil nature.

Seeing the flawless white skin, Zhou Tang suddenly thought of how his original body was covered in scars and bruises, and silently lowered his eyebrows.