Black Lotus Making Headlines

"Do you like the surprise I gave you? Because it is as cute as you, so it is more suitable to use it for this kind of thing." Du Yanqi took the initiative to explain, his eyes became extremely dark.

He is supposed to be restrained and clean. Women have not yet tried it, so he should feel bored with men.

But Du Yanqi only felt an extremely shocking joy coming from the depths of his soul. He lowered his eyes slightly, and his handsome expression had a possessiveness familiar to Zhou Tang.

"You are very charming, Xiao Chu, do you know that?"

Holding the young man's shoulders with both hands, Du Yanqi's voice was hoarse in the other's delicate and moist eyes: "You know you... are very suitable, right?"

It was almost Unexpectedly, his shoulders were pressed. He gritted his teeth and resisted the man's harsh strength. The young man said calmly: "No - it's more suitable for you."

The fingertips stopped on his white wrist, and a vigorous breath rippled. In his ear, the man's tone was wrapped with a smile, and he said dotingly: "Don't act like a spoiled brat, otherwise you will not be able to bear it."

The sharp chin was hidden in the shadows, and the eyelashes as long as crow feathers trembled as he spoke, and the water Yang Taohua's little face was full of arrogance.

A soft snort escaped from the young man's nasal cavity, "I'm not acting coquettishly, please don't be sentimental, okay?"

His tone of voice rose casually, and the last note was smooth. It didn't make people angry, but instead made him feel itchy.

After a long time, Du Yanqi gradually raised his eyes and looked at Zhou Tang's particularly stubborn face.

"Do you like it the hardest?"

Zhou Tang felt that the place where his eyes lightly glanced became dark, so he said, "Can you act coquettishly?"

"No." Du Yanqi's voice was extremely dark, and he let go Pressing the young man's hands, he gently wiped the dark mole in the corner of his eye with his fingertips, and said in a serious tone: "But I can make you act like a baby." The

tightly bound hands were gently untied, and Zhou Tang Within seconds, he felt Du Yanqi carrying him onto the chair.

The movement was as gentle as handling a porcelain doll.

"I don't want to see you cry again." The handsome and profound face overflowed with affection, rough fingers crossed his nose, and finally pinched his cheeks affectionately.

"It's so beautiful..." Du Yanqi murmured softly and affectionately.

Breathing one after another, Zhou Tang, who was dizzy, squinted his eyes and replied, "I'm beautiful, so do you like me?"

The hot temperature in the man's eyes was like molten water leaking from the mountain of flames, flowing through his heart. .

"I like it."

Because the pain belonging to the original owner's physical pathology began to attack, Zhou Tang's face turned pale for a moment.

Thinking of Zhou Zhichu's physical weakness, he took a deep breath and pretended to be pitiful: "Du Yanqi, please hug me and kiss me..."

But the man didn't seem to hear Zhou Tang's words and just took a few steps back. He turned his back and slowly took off his suit and shirt, "Begging for help, what should you call me?"

The young man's hand hooked the man's palm and rubbed the side of his face, his affectionate look was very pitiful.

Even the slightly trembling shoulders are like a very wronged cat, which makes people feel affectionate.