Falling in love with 'The White Moonlight' at first sight

The young man fell in love with Bai Yueguang at first sight. He was dressed in a white crane and Tang suit. His complexion was as white as flawless, his brows were slightly narrowed, and his clear and calm eyes glowed with coolness.

Standing quietly next to Du Zhoupei, his appearance was feminine and gentle and elegant.

He looks a little shorter than Du Zupei, but his tenacious and stubborn aura has not diminished at all.

The young man tilted his head slightly, and his face, which was 70% similar to Zhou Zhichu's, showed the unmatched harshness of the young man.

That was not the expression of the low-self-esteem and cute "Lu Yi" in the original novel. It was the look of a real scholar who knew everything and had a clear grasp of the overall situation.

Lu Yi glanced at Du Yanqi and then at Du Zhoupei.

He curled his lips, smiled sweetly at Du Yanqi and others, whispered "Hello, uncle", and then turned to look at the man beside him.

Seeing Du Zhoupei frozen on the spot, Lu Yi raised his eyebrows and said, "What's wrong Zhoupei, aren't you leaving?"

Intuition told Lu Yi that the scene in front of him seemed extremely interesting, after all, Du Zhoupei could show such The cuckold look is rare.

Even in the novel about how he chased his wife to the crematorium later in the novel, I never saw him looking so shocked and disbelieving.

When his thoughts returned, Lu Yi didn't show any concern on his face. He just pretended to be extremely worried and looked at Du Zhoupei. He pursed his lips and said, "Your face seems ugly." It was particularly green.

Not having time to care about the gloating in Lu Yi's tone, Du Zhou and Pei Zheng froze on the spot, trying their best to suppress their temper.

He felt that all the thoughts he had about the young man in his mind were shattered into pieces after he saw other men hugging Zhou Zhichu so intimately.

Du Yanqi, who was holding Zhou Zhichu in his arms, had a particularly strong aura. He had already stepped onto the commercial vehicle with one foot, but was forced to stop.

He turned to look at the person coming, and the coldness in his bones made people retreat away from him at the first sight.

His eyes were filled with a burning passion for Zhou Tang that had not passed away, but his pale eyes showed no emotion when facing his son.

To be precise, for Du Yanqi, the person in front of him is just a candidate who can inherit all his things. It doesn't matter whether the relationship with him is deep or not.

He did not need Du Jupei to die for him, and as the leader of the Du family, he would not try to please Du Jupei.

"Father..."

Du Zupei stopped four or five steps away from the man, staring at the black head in Du Yanqi's arms for a long time, unable to recover.

His father actually got involved with the target of his revenge, which made Du Zupei shocked and angry, and his eyes were split.

Is it possible that Du Yanqi likes his own people?

He finally found his voice, but his voice was like a broken blower at this moment, especially unpleasant and dry, "Why are you holding A Chu?"

A huge panic fell in Du Zhoupei's heart, and he died They didn't want to believe that Du Yanqi was interfering in their personal affairs. It was clear that he wasn't interested at all last night.

"What did I tell you to call me?"

The man did not answer his question and tilted his head toward them. His face was still extremely handsome, but his deep pupils were completely dark, without any emotion.