Lingering and charming

Many holes were torn in the sky above the world of cultivation, and many black figures flew past. The dark wind howled in the night, and one monk after another disappeared out of sight, leaving only a bloody mess on the ground.

The demonic cultivator left a black totem wherever he visited, and each sect was panicking about the demonic cultivator totem found in their own sect.

They fear they will be next to die.

Many monks gathered in the Qingyun Sect's main hall, and they all came to discuss again. The arrival of demonic cultivators was too sudden, and now many cultivators who were not cultivating enough have already died.

They eat human bones, devour flesh and blood, and do all kinds of evil.

"Sect Master, what should we do?" said one of the old elders.

"It would be great if the Immortal Lord is still here, but it is the Immortal Lord who has left us!" said an impatient voice. This monk objected to Shen Xuanzhen's love-making behavior.

The monk in the corner was dissatisfied with his words and said angrily: "It's not like some people. They can't do anything but rely on others." "It would be great

if the Immortal Lord was still there. The Immortal Lord must have a way!"

"Yeah, no. What can we do if the Immortal Lord is killed?"

Everyone was very afraid of Shen Xuanzhen, but they were also eager for the Immortal Lord to come back to protect them again. With the Immortal Lord, they didn't have to be so cautious.

Zhou Tang, who was hugged by a man and came to the cave, closed his eyes and leaned on the man's chest. The wounds all over his body were slowly healing due to the man's treatment.

"I'm fine, it's just a minor injury, not to mention that the pill I gave you went into my mouth." Zhou Tang pursed his lips, feeling the chaotic demonic power in his dantian running wildly through his body.

Kissing the young man's hair, Shen Xuanzhen took out a piece of defensive clothing from the storage ring and put it on for him. He said softly: "Put it on and your injuries will heal faster. Don't be afraid. I will take care of those injuries." We've solved it."

"Host, a friendly reminder that your lifespan in this world is coming to an end. Please work hard to complete the task!"

The sound of electric current in the system in his brain was like a basin of cold water poured on Zhou Tang's heart. He knew it was him. Resisting the thunder tribulation backfired on this body. Looking at the man in front of him who looked worried about him, Zhou Tang gritted his teeth and threw his master down.

"Xiaotang, your health is not good yet, how could you..." His voice was a little hoarse, and he obviously couldn't resist the temptation of the Taoist companion, but he couldn't control himself to stand up.

"Leave me alone and enjoy the moment. Master, you haven't been served by anyone yet, right?" Zhou Tang raised his eyes and glanced at the man slyly, and exhaled with his red lips open.

The man pulled Zhou Tang's hair with one hand, wanting to use more force but was afraid of hurting him.

With forbearance in his eyes, he wanted to push his apprentice away, but his hand kept stroking the back of Zhou Tang's head.

"Shen Xuanzhen, Master..." Zhou Tang called.

"Don't leave as a teacher." He heard Shen Xuanzhen say.

The ruthlessness of the past has subdued, and the facial features of the man who should not approach others are full of worldly thoughts, and the strong emotions seem to be pouring over Zhou Tang.