Pandora's Virus Box

Arc 4 starts here~

[Pandora's box has been opened. This is an absurd and decadent world.]

A huge despair broke into his cerebral cortex. As his consciousness gradually awakened, Zhou Tang tried hard to open his eyelids.

The jet-black hair was wet with blood and hung casually on his forehead. The boy's lips were white, and the drops of blood on his face made his skin brighter.

He licked the blood from the corner of his mouth, and his delicate eyebrows were covered with a pair of numb eyes.

"Oh, you are so useless, why aren't you dead yet?" A frivolous and taunting female voice reached her ears, and the boy who was called useless raised his face and looked at her in confusion.

The woman's clothes were stained with strange green blood. She patted her short skirt clean, then raised a long leg and kicked his chest.

"Your life is really good. One of your arms was bitten off by zombies and it's not infected yet. But our team can't accommodate you anymore. You'd better find a corner and die early."

As soon as the woman finished speaking, Zhou Tang suddenly felt the severe pain in his right arm.

Infect? Zombies? What plane did the system transport him to? He leaned against the wall, his face pale, and he turned to look at the horrific bite marks remaining on his missing right arm.

His arm was torn off by a zombie and bitten off.

1805: "Host, don't be anxious. This is a zombie plane that has been infected by the virus. Your current identity is that of a weaker healing superpower."

In response, Zhou Tang pulled out the knife in his arms and gasped. In one breath, in front of the woman, he shaved the wound on his right arm with one knife after another, ruthlessly shaving off all the carrion from the zombie's teeth.

This is excruciating pain for any superpower, let alone an ordinary person in front of him.

But the young man with delicate eyebrows in front of him seemed not to be afraid of pain.

Under the shocked look in the woman's eyes, Zhou Tang didn't even frown. He turned the blade of the knife around, gouged out the rotten flesh from his wound, and left it on the ground.

He raised his eyes with sharp eyes and showed bright red blood to the woman: "I'm not infected, do you understand?"

In a world full of zombies, what people with superpowers want to abandon most are injured team members, because they don't know when The team members turned into zombies and bit them back.

Being bitten by a zombie is equivalent to death, and there is no way to save it. It is better to deal with it as soon as possible without suffering the pain of mental mutation.

After reading the entire system, the system was silent: "..." It knew that the host could always overcome difficulties unexpectedly.

After doing all this, he pulled off his inner clothes, wrapped a long cloth around the wound, and then took a secretive look at the stunned woman in the short skirt.

1805: "The original owner's name is Mo Sa. He is a domineering cannon fodder who does whatever he wants because his fiancé is a fire-type superpower. Unfortunately, he is too domineering and has a bad attitude towards his teammates. In the end, he kills his fiancé."

Zhou Tang was silent. .

"His end in this world was just now. He was abandoned by his teammates and bitten into pieces in the zombie pile."

"Your mission is to counterattack the fate of cannon fodder, seize the halo and protect the mission target."

Zhou Tang frowned: "Who is the target for this mission?"

After a rare moment of hesitation, 1805 said with shame: "Host, in order to save you from escaping from the bloody mouth, my energy has been exhausted and I cannot detect the specific mission target..."

The young man's eyes were lowered, and his pupils were deep. His face shimmered, and he suddenly said: "So, you don't know who he is in this world, or where he is?" If you don't tell me the mission goal, how can I protect him?" He also wants to find his lover as soon as possible.

Hearing the coldness in the host's voice, the system's voice began to tremble, "The heroine will be close to four unpredictable men in this world, and you must be close to protect them all!"

The color of his eyes instantly turned cold, and Zhou Tang's eyes were full of anger. It flashed by, and finally he just nodded calmly.

1805 choked with sobs: "I will tell you the story about the heroine in this world later!"

The picture in his mind began to play, and after watching all this, Zhou Tang just wanted to sneer.

It was so challenging. If he wasn't connected to the system, he would have thought that 1805 was deliberately messing with him.